black denim?

sneakeraddict

I think Im going for Skull 5010xx Black. What do you guys think, good choice? I've seen some pics and it looks like they are fading nicely.

Link please? I haven't seen a pair of faded skulls in black before. I know one sufu member has them, but when he posted pictures of them, they were barely faded.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I posted these in the sam and evo thread already, but I want to keep this thread alive! Black denim rocks.

s710bk19oz size 35, 7 months.

p5070081.jpgp5070084.jpgp5070083.jpg

Crotch has been professionally patched and amateurishly repaired several times but is still falling apart.

p5070089.jpg

p5070091.jpg

I saw a worn in Ooe sample with black denim a while ago. The denim looked exactly like the denim that a guy, a former employee at Levi's, at the vintage shop BerBerJin has been wearing for the last 2 years.

Dunno the # but I would certainly recommened Ooe. I'd actually like to trade a pair of my Samurais BKs for them cause the Sams are too heavy and slubby.

uniqlo has a slim fit black jean, all made in japan of japanese denim. saw them at the nyc store on sunday.

very basic cut. seemed nice.

• 3 months later...

Hey, brand new here to superfuture but I've been reading supertalk for quite a while, especially superdenim threads, hope this isn't a bad time to introduce myself.

But introductions aside, I've had a pair of N&F black power stretch for 6 months or so of regular wear (2 days a weekish) and i'm considering a wash soon, but all my time reading through the "evolution" thread I haven't seen any good pre/post wash pics of any black denim, just curious if anyone has any experience?

I'm wearing my black NdG pretty regularly (5 days a week) and they're starting to get some good fades, but still several months away from being worthy of a post here.

edit: good idea for a thread... not sure if there's enough black denim out there, but it's certainly fun to see stuff other than indigo!