Superdinnerparty

sawn-off chef

well some of you are already invited but i'm having a dinner party, here in brooklyn at my apartment and it's solely for members of the future. all are welcome so long as you're an established member/ are up to having a good time. it's an alcohol free event, sorry that kind of party is not how i want to start things, with the cops. we have a long guest list already of posters from here who will remain anonymous unless they so choose to post in this thread.

Start Time:

Sunday, august 30th, 2009 at 8:30pm

End Time:

When you so choose to leave.

apartment 2R

Street:

323 68th street

City/Town:

Brooklyn, NY

this is a potluck type event so feel free to bring whatever you'd like.

the menu as of now is:

fajita bar (consists of chicken, possibly steak, grilled vegetables, beans, spanish rice, salsa, sour cream, shredded cheese) for your customization and eating pleasure.

2 lasagna's one vegan safe and one vegetarian so everybody can enjoy it.

raspberry-lemonade.

iced tea.

dessert is still yet to be decided but i will be baking something delicious that is for sure, and yes I AM MAKING ALL OF THIS FROM SCRATCH which is very expensive and fun but please bring something, even if it's paper plates or donations or more food, the fuck do i care? just come and have fun, play some wii i fucking went out and bought one just so we could have it for this night assholes. also if anyone needs to sleepover they are more than welcome to, i have a couch and a few spare blankets to lay on the floor if need be.

i hope to see all your jawn-clad, smiling faces sunday and am very excited for this.

love,

scott.m

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this like other alcohol free events, where you can get totally boozed before hand, then get pass outs and drink vodka essence you stashed around the corner in the bushes?

Or is it the kind that ends with everyone drinking Kool Aid?

Either way, wish I could come :(