Guest Phrost

DMX appreciation thread GRRRR

<3 dmx. I remember I was walking around in LA seeing him direct traffic so he could help his friend park his car on the streets. Plus I saw his ruff ryder crew. I wish I went up to him and said hi, but he looked too happy to be bugged by an asian guy.

Edited by wahwho11

1073_1332658721.jpg

how did he not hook with a video vixen and instead end up with this. can't turn a hoe into a housewife, but come on bruh you better than that.

also, the other day at this pizza joint in echo park some old grandpa pulled up in a datsun while banging 'whats my name?' out of his speakers. true story for 2012.

Edited by deafmetal

Growing up in Yonkers, DMX was THAT DUDE. Everybody had a story involving him, even tangentially. I was in the barbershop when some dude rushed in and said X was filming a video(Where the Hood At?) around the corner. Everybody was siked to go. I was too, until I remembered I was white and would be unwelcome in the School Street projects.

I'll always love DMX and the Ruff Ryders movement in general.

Edited by Francis Begbie

i still regret saying not hi to him and the ruff ryders when he was guiding his friend to park his car in front of a club

dmx was great. 

he's right. i gotta follow dmx right now.