DMX appreciation thread GRRRR

Guest Phrost

"i could do that for god".

"why would i take a job where i gotta walk around with handcuffs"?

"thank me son, thank me, thank me, thank me, thank me. real talk, thank me"!

"this is my first remote controlled aircraft".

Some classic crack talk, also kinda sad to see him fall off in to oblivion.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnC_QbAfpqo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnC_QbAfpqo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This interview cracks me up.

• 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

and on the third day dmx rose again.

"

DMX bro! Contact me!!!! I know how to destroy the Illuminati and also all other cats. I'm from Poland and need some help. People - check my channel! All I need is a prayer and DMX help. Together we can change this world. God bless you all!"

<3 dmx. I remember I was walking around in LA seeing him direct traffic so he could help his friend park his car on the streets. Plus I saw his ruff ryder crew. I wish I went up to him and said hi, but he looked too happy to be bugged by an asian guy.

Edited by wahwho11

1073_1332658721.jpg

how did he not hook with a video vixen and instead end up with this. can't turn a hoe into a housewife, but come on bruh you better than that.

also, the other day at this pizza joint in echo park some old grandpa pulled up in a datsun while banging 'whats my name?' out of his speakers. true story for 2012.

Edited by deafmetal