FS: APC New Standards, Sz 28

alexryb

sale.jpg

selling the pair of new standards i just got this week. raw indigo 28's, worn approx. three times. i kept telling myself that i would keep them, but i cannot see the fit getting better as time goes on (they're simply too big). i would return them but i think there's already signs of slight creasing.

i can take pics if you really want some legit evidence.

$140, shipped.

• 1 month later...

"bump, bump, bump".... looks like you have the same issue i spoke of in the dense post that was so hard to understand..... my pair of APC size34's fits well... but my size is a 36".... so the answer is APC's just run big across the board....

as for the fabric, it is not constructed tight enough for my taste.

And no, i don't like my signature either, but the site doesn't allow me to edit it for some reason....

i hope you have a happy birthday in two weeks....

ndgo

“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!” - Jack Kerouac