What is your "Holy Grail" item of clothing?

Suppose this is more of a true "grail". While I've always lusted after the undercover ethnics, of course the ultrarare customs speak to me even more. Doubt I'll ever come across one, but if I did in my size I'd cop and just deal with the financial implications later. Really love these, as they are a bit of an homage to growing up in a mountain resort town. l5CN80g.jpg

O4gGz1s.jpg

Zn7XFWJ.jpg

If anyone ever comes across these in size 2-3 (hell even 1, I'd consider dropping some quasi-unhealthy weight in order to wear one) I'd send you a gift as a thanks for somewhat making my grail a reality. 

Edited by Littlest Senpai

All my grails are shoes. 

But then we pointed out how what I originally believed grails to be, were in fact not grails, as they were not extremely elusive items. So when it comes to what elusive item occasionally haunts my dreams, the Undercover custom leathers come to mind.

You could probably make one if you really wanted to.

That actually crossed my mind as well. There's a few consignments out here that have old scandinavian sweaters. No way I could do it myself though. Probably substantially cheaper paying someone else to do it than whatever the rare customs would go for. 

Edited by Littlest Senpai

I'm p sure the actual undercover ones are just vintage sweater sleeves sewn onto a perfecto vest.

and if u buy into the UC aesthetic, rigging one up for yourself shouldn't be anything to gripe about lol

Suppose this is more of a true "grail". While I've always lusted after the undercover ethnics, of course the ultrarare customs speak to me even more. Doubt I'll ever come across one, but if I did in my size I'd cop and just deal with the financial implications later. Really love these, as they are a bit of an homage to growing up in a mountain resort town. l5CN80g.jpg

O4gGz1s.jpg

Zn7XFWJ.jpg

If anyone ever comes across these in size 2-3 (hell even 1, I'd consider dropping some quasi-unhealthy weight in order to wear one) I'd send you a gift as a thanks for somewhat making my grail a reality. 

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/142751-update-54-fs-slp-denim-biker-i-uc-ethnic-rider-i-junya-explosion-i-rick-paneled-trousers-i-cdgh-i-rafdidas-i-dries/

I think this is a size 1 man

Thanks shieldsy! I've actually been talking to the owner about purchasing his. Just trying to quick sale a couple of my items in hopes to grab this before someone else does. (if anyone is in the market for bbs bambas on the cheaper end get at me....)

Ya, custom is a true grail. Regular ethnic is probably as close as I'll come to owning a custom so why not. I like them both a lot, just think the sleeve options on the customs are a tad better.

Nah that's just the black Joy division one most people got. Probably the most frequent rendition to come up for sale. Still a cool jacket though. Anyways, I bought jwoowoos non custom ethnic so I'm stoked on that. 

• 5 weeks later...