What is your "Holy Grail" item of clothing?

this season's Junya blazers are so much nicer IMO

tried one on and it was just amazing

I get a lot of wear out of my Junya seersucker blazer, but I think any blazer from most of his AW collections would be far too heavy to wear in the tropics - when I was at the CdG flagship I didn't even bother to try on any of the coats, nice as the might be.

Still a fantastic collection though, I really like the Denim shirt, I'll certainly get it if I come across it at another Junya retailer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Givenchy Leopard Print Bomber Jacket, S/S 2011

givenchy-leopard-varsity-jacket-0.jpg

I have been looking for this for over a year and a half,...thought I had finally got it in October but the seller was not the most ethical and sold it to someone else for less than I would have paid, despite putting up a private listing for me, all because he could not wait 4-5 hours  for payment..

This does not come up on eBay at all, when it was originally on sale it did not sell out at full price- both ssense and luisaviaroma had it on sale about 30%+ off, but since then (perhaps due to Kanye wearing it) it just does not seem to come up for sale..

If anyone at all has this, or has any genuine leads on getting it please pm me, willing to pay top top $$ for this in any size..