What is your "Holy Grail" item of clothing?

• 2 weeks later...

i hope you meant to type 1000, cause if not i think you might be significantly under appreciating the value of that jacket.

...i wish i had it too though - i think everyone does. i'd strongly consider buying one if i saw it in a size 3 and it was either all black or dark grey with color coin things at a decent price.

Edited by wurm

This undercoverism perfecto

tumblr_miv4ojz5Lx1rdztf1o1_500.jpg

I usually don't wear anything that cost me more than 100 bones, not to mention I can't find one for sale.

I sold it, i had it in Brand New condition, for £1100 and i'm still not sure.....................

although that was a lot of money needed

I know where I can pick up that undercover ethnic biker in my size...does anyone know how the knit sleeves hold up? I feel like it might be more of a show piece..

the sleeves pill very easily, are unlined, and made of pretty bad quality wool. i don't know what you could wear underneath that won't rub off on it like crazy. maybe silk lol

cotton lined body of thick cow leather decently warm, paired with porous sleeves. being unlined, wind cuts right through them.

i was gonna line the sleeves cuz that was my main issue but opted to sell it instead. but then again i'd imagine it looks pretty good trashed too

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this is the only grail i have left really

too bad that even if you found a deadstock pair for the $2k+ it goes for they would disintegrate after wearing them a few times, and what good is a pair of sneakers if you can't rough them up

Is it me or there like a few pair on yjp for like 200-400 $ us

• 2 months later...

Along the lines of Aitor Throup, my favorite piece from the collection is the military jacket.  Fits me like a dream, super interesting material, etc.

Probably will never attain it but that's why I'm posting here, right?

BAFZbxyCYAAXf4f.jpg

Selectism-Aitor_16-421x630.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...