What is your "Holy Grail" item of clothing?

CpORM.jpg

i'd be cool with a cheaper alternative in this style if I could find one without excessive stitch detailing, panels and other things that take away from the simplicity of the thing.

also these probably fit huge. I tried a small roadmaster on once and it fit like a 48/50

Edited by wanda

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

a true grail would be like that dior homme napoleon jacket from luster?

it was fucking expensive (over 5 grand) and there's like 10 in existence.

napoleon3.jpg

Edited by herpsky

• 4 months later...

recently handled a pair of the new ccp drip sneakers...

fuck, these things are crazy as hell in the weirdest cool way

the alien loop sole in conjunction with the drip detail, and luxe padded collar leather ... so sick

psxoMY9.jpg

would love to get my hands on these someday.

still unsure how i'd work this into my wardrobe without going full-on atelier/sz style, which i'd rather not do.

I've seen them worn a few times now in real life and the can definitely work... Need some more futuristic blade runner shit going on above them in the outfit as well though. For what it's worth, CCP outerwear and footwear, despite the extremes people take them to often, can work with fits that are fairly uninteresting otherwise and still look great (see: Jude Law). I would be surprised if CCP DIDN'T make the majority of his $$$s from footwear and outerwear.

Raf simons white motorcycle boots a la Mass in size 41.

Footwear was the beginning of my interest in clothing and no pair of shoes has ever topped these in my mind.NsMC4NR.jpg

8l5rGfr.jpg

Edited by Northwest

PdhBR.jpg

can't believe i didn't post these before. sad thing is i asked on sz if anyone knew where to get them in my size and someone messaged me saying he had them. i gave him an offer of like $350 but he said he changed his mind. that was probably like 8 months ago. i've since raised my offer to $550 but still no budge. fuck.