Post pictures from your cell phone thread...

Vampyrvargfesten

Between this batch and your last batch, you seem to lead a cool life. 

Not really man, I just go on hikes or local exploration trips where I just drive around aimlessly on the weekend... Washington state is just beautiful.

Edited by SOLISTIK

BC8smGo.jpg

mJblBMV.jpg

wLdGT7j.jpg

K0piDT6.jpg

Paris Weekend Trip

went to palais des tokyo, had some oban and got some pizza and beer at 3 am

the best weekend

Edited by Hsin8

Yeah, it's Deadpan by Steve McQueen.

We actually went to see it twice when after we saw everything else, it's just that rad

Edited by Hsin8

Do you have an instagram ?

Would love to follow 

My personal Instagram account is http://instagram.com/joshuadeovic. It's more of a life style account that I am trying to use to inspire me when I'm not going on hikes or wandering aimlessly on the weekends. So that I can start to take more interesting photos of what's around me. I just started it two weeks ago and it's kind of "eh" right now. But I'm hoping it'll push me to see the world more creatively and appreciate the mundane more. 

But the pictures I have been posting is from this little "social (network) experiment" I'm doing on my own. I am trying to see how many followers and likes I can achieve without being social (no following, commenting or liking) nor promoting my account at all. And I only use four hashtags (photography genre, city or location, state and region) when I post a picture. So far I have three followers and the highest amount of likes I have received on a photo is fifteen. Ha! I have no real set goals for this "experiment", I just thought it would be interesting. 

- - - - -

TL;DR // @joshuadeovic; but it's not the photos I've been posting... nor worth the follow.