Post pictures from your cell phone thread...

Vampyrvargfesten

shitttttt I remember these! these were the shit back in tha daze, can never find them anymore. me and my homie used to split whatever coins we had in our pocket and get one, then ninja fight it out to see who was more worthy of the turtle. Damn, I kind of wish I was still 5 y.o.

actually, i dont think they are that hard to get. probably a re-issue for the "new" ninja turtles cartoon remake

blue bunny makes em

had to slyly snap a pic of this biter who was wearing the same exact thing as me, even the tee and hat were the same

IMG_0154.jpg

went to see Pharrell give a talk/Q&A, he didn't say anything that great but it was cool to see him

IMG_0185.jpg

my dog Bosley

IMG_0208.jpg

i bought some Gatsby hair wax from an ebay seller from korea. it was really well packaged and came with a friendly letter:

IMG_0218.jpg

one of the lions at MGM Grand in Vegas. this picture doesnt do it justice in terms of size and majesticness. i swear its paws were bigger than my face

IMG_0225.jpg

cleaned up at dim sum in irvine. as you can see, i'm a fan of chicken feet, but these ones in particular weren't very good

IMG_0235.jpg

my new guitar: fender highway one tele. I sold my gibson SG for $500 and then bought this for $495. FIVE DOLLA PROFIT

IMG_0239-1.jpg