Post pictures from your cell phone thread...

Vampyrvargfesten

^i wish i had saved/backup the pics i took of my arm when it was stuck with an iv and all bloody

^^^if i ever wanted to kill myself, id first look at that book for ideas

they had a planner where every week there would be a new way to off yourself :)

jesus, you people must have nice phones, i dont think the crappy point and shoot camera my mom got me can even take photos this clear

a lot of it is in the lighting.. sometimes it takes really crappy grainy pics too :(

anyone know how to get pictures from your phone if you don't have the service to email to your computer...? my moms cancelled it a while back and I've got a plethora of phone pics that I wanna get on my computer.

what kind of phone? i'm assuming you're not using a micro SD or some card cuz that's easy to get off with a card reader... you might need to cop a usb plug that also fits the power plug part of the phone, connect to your comp, and find the directory where they're stored on your phone's HD. i know if you have verizon or one of those companies that locks certain phone features it's gonna more tricky...

jeep i think your best off with a usb cord, mounting your phone onto your computer like an external and find where they're stored on your phone.

unless verizon changed their thing with bluetooth, then you can skip the usb. i used to have the razr with verizon and it was a lot of work to put music/pull pics off of it... fuck verizon, aside from their coverage.

Don't you have bluetooth?
jeep i think your best off with a usb cord, mounting your phone onto your computer like an external and find where they're stored on your phone.

unless verizon changed their thing with bluetooth, then you can skip the usb. i used to have the razr with verizon and it was a lot of work to put music/pull pics off of it... fuck verizon, aside from their coverage.

bluetooth doesn't seem to work. tried it a couple months back. my computer couldn't find it, not sure why. I'll prob just get the USB cord.