Levi Twisted - 6yr's old with incredible colour fade!

I get the sense that many of you aren't really fans of Levi's, and probably not the Twisted model especially?

Anyway, I have a pair that are about 6yrs old that are so goddam lush they more than equal some of the crazy Japanese/mental brands out there.

unfortunately I have to sell them as they are too small for me now (there is a post about them in the Supermarket forum) but it got me thinking about the line, as it has just been re-released, but not in the original finishes.

whats everyone's thoughts on Twisteds?

thanks,

J

sorry about blank email - don't know what happened there!

I get the feeling that there isn't a great deal of love on this site for Levi's, or at least for a model like the Twisted's.

But I have a pair that are 6yrs old that have an INCREDIBLE colour fade, and are stunning.

Unfortunately I am selling them now because I've put too much weight on (check supermarket for post, with link to pics), but it got me thinking about how nice the jeans are.

Whats everyone else's thoughts on them - are they too 'mainstream' or does it not matter - for me, nice jeans are nice jeans?

thanks,

J

no way man, i love levi's still, personally i have like 8 pairs when the levi's engineer came out, and i have few thats levi's red. gave most of them away, i kept one, like u said, after years of wear and tear, i use it as a wash sample now, unfotunately my frined snatchthat away from as well