Best Buffet in VEGAS!

tootwoot

Hi everyone. So I'm going to Vegas for my 21st this Saturday, and I would like to know which place has the best buffet in town. I heard that Bellgio, Paris, and Wynn all have good buffets. I'm probably just going to eat at a buffet once, so where should I eat? Which place has the best buffet? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

dude, don't mess around with the buffets..

spending 35 or 40 dollars at a buffet at the Bellagio is moronic.

go spend that money at Olives or Tableau instead, amazing restaurants with mindblowing food..

:)

• 1 year later...

dont know if i have much time for shopping but theres always time for food, and since im heading out in 2 days, im just wondering if much has changed since this was bumped a year ago. i have heard good things about the rio but dont know much else.

So I ended up having brunch at the Bellagio. It was just okay. I waited in line for an hour, the food was okay. I think I should've just gone to a restaurant called Hash a Go Go. Oh well--now I know. Thanks everyone.

If this dude meant to say Hash House a Go Go, I'd say you could always consider going there. We have one in San Diego and the food is pretty killer, way better than any buffet is going to be.

(just checked their site, they definitely seem to have one in Las Vegas)

well the best buffet that i ever had was not in VEGAS...it was at the RITZ CARLTON in HALF MOON BAY...$105 per person...but it's totally worth every penny...i still remember those excellent seared diver scallops and exquisite caviar...

well the best buffet that i ever had was not in VEGAS...it was at the RITZ CARLTON in HALF MOON BAY...$105 per person...but it's totally worth every penny...i still remember those excellent seared diver scallops and exquisite caviar...

totally agree. the buffet at ritz carlton in half moon bay is amazing! i recently just had the brunch buffet couple weeks ago and although it was kinda pricy, o my the food was amazing.

dude, don't mess around with the buffets..

spending 35 or 40 dollars at a buffet at the Bellagio is moronic.

go spend that money at Olives or Tableau instead, amazing restaurants with mindblowing food..

:)

exactly, unless you eat a ton you really dont get your moneys worth at a high end buffet like bellagio and wynn, I'd avoid them. there are tons of great restaurants off the strip where you can get a lot more for your money.