Leeacto

Chicago Meetup

so anybody else 17.....

Damn I thought I was young

I still feel young. (And look it, based on anecdotal evidence). Anyway - I am down for the 25th. What time are we all fittin' to feel like meeting up at Map Room?

I'd gladly join in 11 months :(

^In regards to Map Room, the event starts at 7, I'll most likely be there around 6:30-6:45ish?

^In regards to Map Room, the event starts at 7, I'll most likely be there around 6:30-6:45ish?

Excellent. It's "Founders Brewing night", correct? I've never been to one of their events before.

Yep, Tuesday.

so anybody else 17.....

Haha, I'm 19 if it makes you feel any better. But I'm about to leave to go back to school.

1984 for me......pause. JP. 1994 for me actually Im there. Ill be the dude arguing with Aho about why he refuses to buy a pair of Samurais :)

^lol I have nothing against Samurai, in fact I could use a pair of 710, 5000VX and 210's right about now but all in good time...

im not aware of any of the places you guys have posted (im in the burbs) but would be willing to join!

Map Room on the 25th, come on down!

http://www.maproom.com/

We could do a restaurant/bar. I'm not sure if Big Star is 21+, but something like that might work, provided there are enough younger people interested in meeting.

Nightwood (Pilsen.) I don't know, I'll post if I think of anything.

I'm down for anything really (on top of Map Room...I'll be there regardless), the more the merrier! vin's got some nice jeans that'd be cool to see faded IRL

I'd be down for Big Star, not sure if it's 21+ though...

fuck, lets have a meetup where all ages are welcomed :)

NO. NO. NO. :) Big Star would work...maybe on a Saturday early evening? I am at the Maproom on the 25th so.

Nightwood (Pilsen.).

This would be extremely convenient

So, who's a definite for the Map Room on the 25th?

jake431 (weird to write in the third person.)

rtst

josh mullen

aho

I'd be down for Big Star, not sure if it's 21+ though...

Im sure it's 21+, but don't quote me.

Im sure it's 21+, but don't quote me.

I was pretty sure it was as well. Between the two of us being uncertain, we can probably consider it "quoted" (metaquoted!).

I was pretty sure it was as well. Between the two of us being uncertain, we can probably consider it "quoted" (metaquoted!).

Indeed. Actually, that I think about it, I remember getting drunk there and getting carded to even walk on their property and this was in the early afternoon!!! Beautiful ladies working everywhere around that place,

I feel like at Big Star they don't card unless it's night time or there's a line. So it'd have to be dead (unlikely) for them not to card.

I'm down for whatever, though. I live close enough to both those spots. Pilsen's kind of a hike, though.

So, who's a definite for the Map Room on the 25th?

jake431 (weird to write in the third person.)

rtst

josh mullen

aho

Yes and 1 or 2 more that are non active members possibly.

Since this threads a little more active than the supertravel one - I'll be making my first pilgrimage to Chicago this spring to eat at Alinea and dick around for three or four days; any other reccomended eats/sufu relevant shops to check out?

Since this threads a little more active than the supertravel one - I'll be making my first pilgrimage to Chicago this spring to eat at Alinea and dick around for three or four days; any other reccomended eats/sufu relevant shops to check out?

Longman & Eagle

Kuma's

Hot Dougs

Big Star

For bars:

Violet Hour

The Whistler

Revolution Brewery

Hopleaf

I don't really buy that many clothes in Chicago, but you may want to check out Bonnie & Clyde's on Division. They carry Rick Owens, etc. if you're into that.

Pequod's for pizza

Might as well check out St. Alfred. Their Nike popup store is cool, though.

Corny, but how to recognize each otherat Map Room? I'll be wearing Purcells, and if I can stop at home, my Mister Freedom deck coat. Otherwise, I'll be wearing work clothes and a vintage pea coat.

• Luisa via Roma (US)
    Privilege Program