Leeacto

Chicago Meetup

i like mondays and tuesdays or late any night usually(work nights). also PM me if this gets more serious cause i always forget to check this thread.

Well, I've moved, so my schedule is a lot freer. I'm only busy next Wednesday, otherwise my schedule is open.

Ok let's get some decisions made.

It seems like more people want to do it on a weekday.

How does next Tuesday sound? Something in Bucktown/WP/UK?

Maybe grab some decent food and a few beers.

If that's where you are interested in going, I say Smallbar. Good beerlist, decent food. I was going to say The Whistler, but it doesn't have food, though it does have great drinks.

Tuesday's out for me - family coming by. Any other nights a possibility?

anyone going to Critical Mass tonight? If it doesn't rain (30% chance), then i'll be there

Where's it going to be? I have a cow catcher I'd like to attach to my car. jk

rastae.jpg

I DJ at Danny's tomorrow night and Woody Harrelson might stop by after the zombieland event. We play some dark stuff, disco, italo, cosmic transmissions from dusty vinyl.

I leave Chicago on the 11th. If I'm feeling up to it, I might stop by and grab a beer.

Will there be a cover?

what makes it freaky deaky? if that's the name of an event, it sounds lame

Freaky-Deaky_back1.jpg

agree with the lame name.

im going to freaky deaky.were doing the VIP ticket cause its supposed to be worth it. should be a good size group of us.

also Danger at the abbey on 10-22. I might also go to EOTO at the abbey sat.

@stayhandsome. didnt know you DJ. let me know how i can find out about future gigs. almost went to dannys tonight actually.

yup. lame name, but that's a sick lineup.

anyone seeing Headlights at Empty Bottle this Saturday?

chicago sufuers - gonna be in town next weekend for a last minute business trip. i don't know a fucking soul there, nor do i know any good shit going on in the city. anyone have any ideas?

yup. lame name, but that's a sick lineup.

anyone seeing Headlights at Empty Bottle this Saturday?

Nah, gonna see Mastodon and Dethklok at the Aragon on Saturday.

I hear Mastodon is awesome live.

Spaghetti: can't really see anything going on yet, but I'm always down for meeting up. send a msg or we can try to get more ppl together

sounds good leeacto. I'll be touching down next friday, setting up for the trade show and then ill be free to chill from 7pm on during the weekend. since im there for work i have to be somewhat lame in regards to staying out late but im down for siteseeing, shows whatever.

Danger at the abbey this thursday. Who's in? A little pre-party action could be in order. Contact me through the blog in my sig if u wish. Oh and I would give a gift to whomever is able to get good video or audio of the show.

Ill be in chicago october 22-26. Ill be doing stuff for school but, I am assuming that we are going to have time for ourselves. What's going on that weekend? anything?

• Luisa via Roma (US)
    Privilege Program