Chicago Meetup

Leeacto

I was thinking violet hour. I'm gonna try and have dinner at l&e on new years day so I don't wanna hit it 2 nights in a row. I'll look into aviary. How long is he waits for longman on a busy night? Can you drink at the bar while you wait for a table or is the bar super rammed too?

You can sit while you wait, might have to wait for a seat a bit though. I waited around an hour and I went pretty early.(for a table)

Edited by kvc06

• 2 weeks later...

How long is he waits for longman on a busy night? Can you drink at the bar while you wait for a table or is the bar super rammed too?

longman isn't big - so expect to wait at least an hour if not more. the bar will be most definitely packed with regular bar patrons and others waiting. it's worth it, though.

if you're going to L&E for NYE, the whistler is a great cocktail bar. it's a bar/record label/awesome place, and i'm sure you'll dig it there - the mixologists are on par with L&E. but on the way to the whistler, you'll pass the owl (big sign, owl with flashing lights for eyes). it's a 4am and it will be definitely poppin' for new years. i'll probably be making a stop there - maybe not so much what you're looking for but its a good watering hole.

Edited by mapz

• 2 weeks later...

lil off topic but i figured i may get some responses here as well... anyone know of a good denim repair place in chi? got a blown crotch on my IH's im looking to get fixed up, thx guys!

boguslaw will change your life. it's across the street from jil sander.

• 3 months later...

bump, I live in south bend indiana. but travel to chicago alot. would love to get to know some of my fellow sufu'ers out there

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

chicago chicago

first week of september i'll be in yo city for three days from neighboring stl for the first time.

anyone wanna' chill? show me some cool places to shop/eat?

Where will you be staying?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...