Chicago Meetup

Leeacto

Anyone else going to Lollapalooza? Heading up there from Austin and would be cool to meet up. Digging all the recommendations on this thread -- taking notes now.

Yeah. I'm going on Saturday. I'd be down for a meetup. here's who I'm planning on seeing that day:

Disappears (starts 12:45 so who knows if I'll make it)

Maps & Atlases

Black Lips

DFA 1979

Lykke Li

MMJ/Eminem (prob going to see Eminem just to do it, though).

I'm sure I could be coaxed into seeing other stuff, though.

Aight. It's Pitchfork Weekend. Whoever's in town, let's meet up there (assuming you're going).

get at me w/ a msg and let's coordinate something. It's a possibility that I'm doing Friday alone. haha. With that lineup, who cares, though.

Aight. It's Pitchfork Weekend. Whoever's in town, let's meet up there (assuming you're going).

get at me w/ a msg and let's coordinate something. It's a possibility that I'm doing Friday alone. haha. With that lineup, who cares, though.

Wish I saw this beforehand definitely would have invited you to chill with me and my friend

I generally did yesterday by myself. Probably the most fun I've had at P4k in the last 4 yrs. No one to wait around for, I see who I want, get as close as I want...it was great.

Why the hell didn't AC do an an encore? they had 15 mins

I used to really like Animal Collective, but must confess to having lost a little faith of late. I've seen them live many times over the past 7 or so years and have always been satisfied. However, caught a substantial portion of the live feed from this year's Pitchfork performance...not good. Just my opinion, though. I wish I had gone this year, if for no other reason than to get a Chicago meetup going.

Anyone else going to Lollapalooza? Heading up there from Austin and would be cool to meet up. Digging all the recommendations on this thread -- taking notes now.

heading from toronto.

Yeah. I'm going on Saturday. I'd be down for a meetup. here's who I'm planning on seeing that day:

Disappears (starts 12:45 so who knows if I'll make it)

Maps & Atlases

Black Lips

DFA 1979

Lykke Li

MMJ/Eminem (prob going to see Eminem just to do it, though).

I'm sure I could be coaxed into seeing other stuff, though.

Good list

local natives @ 5:30 should be pretty nice

might go to atmosphere over lykkie li and get my rap on all night.

except she is smoking...

You guys have tickets to any aftershows?

ill be going to port the man, was thinking about grabbing tickets for pains of being pure at heart but their live youtube vids turned me off.

• 3 weeks later...
north loop of chicago, i'm 2 blocks away from michigan ave and I live on state st.

Just givin you a hard time because I've never heard of "north loop" but yeah I know where that's at those saic apartments on state

I live on Humboldt just south of Wabansia, so, yes, depending on where you live in WP/Bucktown/Logan...

Indeed. Ropa vieja sandwich for me. That or the bistec or cubano. A lot of people swear by the jibarito but I don't care for plantains enough for all that.