Chicago Meetup

Leeacto

I still feel young. (And look it, based on anecdotal evidence). Anyway - I am down for the 25th. What time are we all fittin' to feel like meeting up at Map Room?

^In regards to Map Room, the event starts at 7, I'll most likely be there around 6:30-6:45ish?

Excellent. It's "Founders Brewing night", correct? I've never been to one of their events before.

So, who's a definite for the Map Room on the 25th?

jake431 (weird to write in the third person.)

rtst

josh mullen

aho

Im sure it's 21+, but don't quote me.

I was pretty sure it was as well. Between the two of us being uncertain, we can probably consider it "quoted" (metaquoted!).

I was pretty sure it was as well. Between the two of us being uncertain, we can probably consider it "quoted" (metaquoted!).

Indeed. Actually, that I think about it, I remember getting drunk there and getting carded to even walk on their property and this was in the early afternoon!!! Beautiful ladies working everywhere around that place,

I feel like at Big Star they don't card unless it's night time or there's a line. So it'd have to be dead (unlikely) for them not to card.

I'm down for whatever, though. I live close enough to both those spots. Pilsen's kind of a hike, though.

Since this threads a little more active than the supertravel one - I'll be making my first pilgrimage to Chicago this spring to eat at Alinea and dick around for three or four days; any other reccomended eats/sufu relevant shops to check out?

Longman & Eagle

Kuma's

Hot Dougs

Big Star

For bars:

Violet Hour

The Whistler

Revolution Brewery

Hopleaf

I don't really buy that many clothes in Chicago, but you may want to check out Bonnie & Clyde's on Division. They carry Rick Owens, etc. if you're into that.

Pequod's for pizza

Might as well check out St. Alfred. Their Nike popup store is cool, though.

Corny, but how to recognize each otherat Map Room? I'll be wearing Purcells, and if I can stop at home, my Mister Freedom deck coat. Otherwise, I'll be wearing work clothes and a vintage pea coat.