Tell me something Good

goat

dis, whitney, and minou thanks for the kind words. made my day

Hope things are looking up today :)

SETTING UP MY MOTHER FUCKING APARTMENT, HELL FUCKING YES, THEN I AM EATING BURGERS AND WATCHING TRANSFORMERS ALL NIGHT! someone come over and watch with me :D

sounds awesome.

I used to not hate but I didn't exactly love my room either..but now it's done really nice (75% done) and I actually spend time here instead of just a place to sleep.

For the past 18 years of my life I've been told that I have an incurable eye condition, which will eventually lead me to be blind by the age of 60.

Last thursday I went to visit an optometrist who says I might not actually have this problem. She prescribed me the hardest contact lenses in existence and for a month every time I put them on I will be blind for an hour because of my tears fighting away the hard "foreign object".

But hopefully my eyesight will improve.

If not, well I just wasted 200$ on some really hard plastic.

For the past 18 years of my life I've been told that I have an incurable eye condition, which will eventually lead me to be blind by the age of 60.

Last thursday I went to visit an optometrist who says I might not actually have this problem. She prescribed me the hardest contact lenses in existence and for a month every time I put them on I will be blind for an hour because of my tears fighting away the hard "foreign object".

sounds painful...

hard contacts are really good for stabilizing your eyes and could even improve the degree a bit

i'll keep my fingers crossed for you

i am! you are not! like right now im always on msn i have msn on my bb

oh right :o

I don't have bb anymore, haven't found a program that will still work when I'm doing other things on iphone.. :(