Tell me something Good

goat

Going to Japan on wednesday for 2 weeks...2 months of trainingwin the NY qualifiers for aMerica...then another 2 months so we can get ready to compete in the world finals in Osaka...

plus, I FINALLY GET A VACATION!!! After Osaka get to go to Tokyo and kyoto and see all my japanese dancery friends and experience no sleep for a long ass time...

bleh...my body feels like its breaking down but soon we gonna be dancin all dayyyyy

Also, i still love the trailer we made

what are you training for? and also which one are you in the trailer? one of my best friends have been dancing/break dancing for like 8 years and we'd been friends just as long and i haven't gone to see him enter in a jam lol

i came back from the dead, i'm buying my first pair of number nines tomorrow night, my girlfriends birthday is tuesday, i have a sufu dinner party in the works, my apartment is all set and my job is so much fun, i start my studying in my career, i live with my best friend, fuck life is perfect.

it's good to be back guys i missed you all.