Tell me something Good

goat

My little brothers killing it at what he loves. Made the US youth olympic development team. Proud to have such a madman as a sibling. He dropped this edit today. (he's 15 now, some shots he's 14 y/o)

*EDIT* Vid made it onto Snowboarder Mag too =]

hvord2J.png

Edited by Kale Kohai

same here, admitted to every program and every uni i applied to

now bumming around until september

awesome man,

i couldnt apply to uni right now as i still have 3 basic courses to do next semester, like french / spanish and astronomy lol, so will have like 3-5 hours of class per week and gonna apply to uni in a year or so, so kinda big break, gonna try to find some work and relax i think

I never really wear shorts but had to in the heat yesterday. I went over to my buddies house for lunch and his little brother, pointing at my legs, asked "where I got all of my fur." I just told him I received it after I became a wookie as he likes Star Wars. I think I confused him quite a bit.

my brother's best friend was going through europe interviewing people and told me that in Paris he would interview one of my favorite artists and invited me to tag along. i ended up taking the train up the next day and i spent the past week meeting, hanging out and partying with a few of my favorite musicians/DJs. pretty awesome!

my brother's best friend was going through europe interviewing people and told me that in Paris he would interview one of my favorite artists and invited me to tag along. i ended up taking the train up the next day and i spent the past week meeting, hanging out and partying with a few of my favorite musicians/DJs. pretty awesome!

who?

went to interview FKJ. he invited us to go to a show at Social Club and we got to hang backstage w/ Breakbot & Irfane, Chromeo and the other dudes from the label he's on called Roche Musique who i also really like. i'm not a big Chromeo fan but they put on a pretty good funky DJ set. 

^ pls don't tell me dressed like that 2 graduation. Anyway congrats

U goin to college?

Nah, cap and gown attire for grad, just changed into that after. A little spring windy in Utah. Yep Reed College in Oregon! Unbelievably excited for that. 

Nah, cap and gown attire for grad, just changed into that after. A little spring windy in Utah. Yep Reed College in Oregon! Unbelievably excited for that. 

Major? 

Major? 

Art History. I'm blessed with the ability to work for my father regardless of major after college, so I'm choosing to spend my college years learning about something I genuinely love instead of slaving away over a major that would be economically successful. So ya, I'm excited for college over a variety of reasons. 

Edited by Kale Kohai

My friend was considering Reed College this year. He went for a visit and stayed up all night on acid. The next morning he and some students were toking on the lawn when the college president walked past them and said "Getting an early start gentlemen!" So have fun at Reed.