Tell me something Good

goat

Finally back on my feet after a rough damn year. Got top 3 of my class for ib english oral exams (despite not reading 80% of the material) gotta bae and finally broke thru my fog and realized I have a super high chance of getting into most colleges and most likely gonna end up being the first in my family to do it

Finally back on my feet after a rough damn year. Got top 3 of my class for ib english oral exams (despite not reading 80% of the material) gotta bae and finally broke thru my fog and realized I have a super high chance of getting into most colleges and most likely gonna end up being the first in my family to do it

Congrats on that. Where are you thinking or college?

damn i thought u were older than ib english

most important ib advice: get the syllabus for each of your classes and take the time to look through it, they say specifically what can be on the exams, what the criteria are for internal assessment stuff, etc

in my experience most teachers dont really adhere to the syllabus in the classroom but then dig it up when it's assessment time

can i write u letter of recommendation?

wait, you HS and.....wow. respect.

I switched from architecture to industrial design this year and absolutely no regrets.

school feels very fulfilling. enjoying everything I am doing and finally feeling like I have a solid grasp on my future.

positive vibes to all : ) 

just got home from work trip n it looks like i missed a great flood

happy friday everyone

opening for blueprint this saturday

And Count Bass D... Damn!

dayummmmmmmmmmmm!

• 2 weeks later...

So I emailed a bunch of people about buying one of my favorite noise albums ever, Mo.Te's "Life in a Peaceful New World" on discogs, and so far I've gotten back about 4 "no"s, and there's only 50 copies of this that exist. 

Got a reply this morning, the guy said he wouldn't sell his personal copy, but said he'd talk to Fumiyuki Nagura, the guy behind Mo.Te, about procuring another copy!