Tell me something Good

goat

Bearcousin hooked up 49'ers tickets for tomorrow (today I guess), headed out with the crew. Way hyped. Party Sat night. Got 4 tickets for Giants/Rockies on Sun, taking this girl I'm hanging with and a few friends...tailgate before, chill in SF in the eve. Def excited for this weekend.

Dropped a solid amount of $$$ in NYC and SF over the last week and a half. Makes those crazy hours and mega lack of sleep worth it. Booze, clothes, and fun. First time I've been back in the states in a year. I forgot how friendly Americans are. Getting tattooed tomorrow and gonna be chillin with the real homies til the end of the month. Yes. Plus I got my visa renewed for another year in Paris.

i spent a lot of money on a few material possessions and it made me feel good

also

my dog just got clean bill of health from vet who said he is unusually healthy for 14.5year old :>

Edited by mapclub

last night was the first night i decided to stop being "lolshyaznboy" and sit next to a bz on the train.

we spoke a lot about different topics, and at the end of the night i got her phone number and was asked to see her again whenever i'm free.

• 2 weeks later...

last night was the first night i decided to stop being "lolshyaznboy" and sit next to a bz on the train.

we spoke a lot about different topics, and at the end of the night i got her phone number and was asked to see her again whenever i'm free.

good for you punpun.

Graduated two months ago. Got a new job a month ago. Signed a lease for an apt yesterday. Gonna buy a car soon. Feeling like I finally have control of my own life.

I was just offered a job from a friend of the family, who owns this beautiful boutique hotel - she needs an administrator to manage her business clients coming on retreats this fall (catering, audio/visual tech, booking and scheduling). I get paid decently, but the cool part is I get one of the (super fancy) hotel suites to live in for free, and get to eat at their very-healthy-local-everything restaurant for free as well.

I have a second, much bigger contract in October recording voice over tracks for this TV show, and I can easily schedule that around this job for ultimate $$$$$. I'm saving up for a six month move to LA in December, so this basically means I won't have to get a shitty minimum wage job while I'm down there.

Also, living in a hotel is one of my oldest dreams.

I was just offered a job from a friend of the family, who owns this beautiful boutique hotel - she needs an administrator to manage her business clients coming on retreats this fall (catering, audio/visual tech, booking and scheduling). I get paid decently, but the cool part is I get one of the (super fancy) hotel suites to live in for free, and get to eat at their very-healthy-local-everything restaurant for free as well.

I have a second, much bigger contract in October recording voice over tracks for this TV show, and I can easily schedule that around this job for ultimate $$$$$. I'm saving up for a six month move to LA in December, so this basically means I won't have to get a shitty minimum wage job while I'm down there.

Also, living in a hotel is one of my oldest dreams.

cheerskis brah

The only disturbing part, is that the reason I'm being hired, and it's because half of their staff defected last week.

One girl had an eating disorder, checked herself into a hospital and then died that night.

One girl was allergic to peanuts, and went into anaphylactic shock during a shift. She didn't die, she just quit.

One of the guys in the kitchen got in a car accident and got whiplash, so he can't work.

And the last guy, the head chef, just basically disappeared. He took the weekend off, didn't come in for his shift and then they found his room totally empty.

...so that's the room I get to stay in. Woohoooo....

Edited by timber

And the last guy, the head chef, just basically disappeared. He took the weekend off, didn't come in for his shift and then they found his room totally empty.

...so that's the room I get to stay in. Woohoooo....

i would prolly check for dead bodies/parts sooner rather than later

Had hella fun for my birthday weekend. Drove down PCH1 to LA for FYF with my girlfriend and a couple friends. feelsgoodman

Started doing the stripped 5x5 program, been a couple months and I've seen a good amount of progress and cut my body fat by a significant amount. Beyond stoked