Tell me something Good

goat

i always got good things to say but don't feel like sharing my excitement on regular threads.

2011 has been my best year so far. the first week probably also was the hardest i ever encountered in term of studying. i managed to do well and then left for a week and a half in paris at my bff where i had some real good time. then i embarqued on a couple of months or maybe more of waking up late, partying and overall good fun with my friends. needless to say i attented only a few lectures and had to fake doctor papers for the missed mandatory ones. in the meantime, i was accepted for my 3rd year of economics at the Gothenborg School of Business and Law in Sweden since I passed my 3rd semester.

March was really good. I met a girl (who later proved to be slightly too high maintenance and very invasive but whatever), went to London to see my little sister where I partied for a week, saw Fu Manchu in concert, good times. then unfortunately, finals studying time arrived quite quickly but to be honest i didn't do anything at all and passed thanks to a perfect in english and corporate finance.

After the finals i travelled a few thousand kilometers by train in a 3 week span, sadly also had to attend my grandmothers funeral, but i guess life goes on. I partied in paris for a bit with friends, bought my first ever car (to be registered to my name at least) which isn't even a shitty one. I then took a roadtrip with 2 of my best friends to my grand parents in the south of france country side, such a great week. I started working as a stadium cleaner in early July, but it's a city job so it's chill.

What's coming next sounds really good too. I move out of my place late july and will be in paris for a few day, hang out with a really tall and jewish ex superfuture member, then spend a week in London where i'll attend loads of concerts and festivals. Then i'll grab my car and my stuffs and start a roadtrip to sweden, making a stop in Brussels to see my older brother and help him moving back in from London, see a good friend and load up on belgian booze. Then another stop in Germany to hang out with redX and see if I can do some sightseeing because i love Germany. Then i'll take the ferry and will be in Sweden from the day i arrive onward, doing the typical Erasmus stuffs and starting class in early september. What could go wrong from that point anyway ?

you were probably really bored today if you read past the first few lines hahahahha.

I went and got a coffee from a sweet little ... I dunno, "gourmet" or "boutique" or whatever you wanna call it shop yesterday. The pretty girl at the counter and I started chatting about coffee and I told her I wanted to learn how to make really delicious macchiatos/capps/etc., and suggested that a coffee workshop run by the shop might be fun.

She said "or you could just work here and I'll teach you" and gave me a huge smile.

She introduced me to the owner and I emailed him a resume, so I might be working 2 nights a week at a sweet little coffee shop.

woo!

i'm doing a paid internship for 1.5 months and i have my very own office - this shit is weirding me out

me too. although technically i'm squatting in someone else's office

Wacka Flocka Flames is gonna shoot a video at my crib.

don't his videos usually take place in the projects? just sayin'

She introduced me to the owner and I emailed him a resume, so I might be working 2 nights a week at a sweet little coffee shop. woo!

Yo, real talk...I got hella respect for this. When you work a serious job for so long, doing something fun and kinda trivial sounds amazing. I've been dying to do something different a couple nights a week, record shop, movie theater, coffee shop, whatever...just something with no responsibility I can go to and enjoy. I almost want a kid 15 years younger than me to be my boss.

got a new gf and she's got the perfect breast, i mean, for my taste at least (it's pretty big).

what about the other one?

Taking my son camping for the first time tonight! It's at his summer school, so all his friends are gonna be there too. Gonna bring the biggest tent we have and set up a super legit spot. Swooped on a bunch of those glowstick bracelets, bringing a ton of candy, all kinds of stuff. So hyped :D