Tell me something Good

goat

finals week and not a damn exam

not even one..im taking 3 classes this quarter

• 9 months later...

Paris fashion week this year in March, finally meeting up with my internet homie, plus I am back in the game(stocks) after like 6 months away.

u share ur stock tips with me

CREE

ARMH

NVDA

all tech until earnings season is over.

CREE makes leds, sector is sort of weak but competitor's earnings are weak. That means market share increased on CREE - earnings are out today after the bell if you can get it at a discount, load up to churn and burn.

ARMH semiconductors, biggest news is the Microsoft news. ARMH processors will now be competing with Intel - analysts are saying that "the loss of market share for intel will be negligible" but you know what? Going from 100% to 99% of the semi market in computers is not fucking negligible for the guy going from 0% to 1%. earnings out on the 31st, if it comes in line, stock should move. Again, pick up at a discount if you can.

NVDA - Apple is using nvda's new graphics boards. That's all you really need to know.

All three stocks already moved, but standard rules apply - winners keep winning, losers keep losing. Buy at a good price point and then cover with puts if you think you need to.

After January, move to another sector or drop your tech money in google. I would also buy apple on the rebound today.

Woot, thought Columbia wasn't going to contact me before I left NYC but they just called (less than 24 hours before I'm leaving) and set up a meeting for 2 hours from now.

Blowing off a girl I've had plans with for a couple weeks to go to this but whatever.

Interviewed with the director of Cornell's Operations Research & Information Engineering program today and she told me I would most likely be accepted. Hope I get into Columbia still just to be in the city but at least I have a fall back financial engineering program now.

• 2 months later...