White T-Shirts

xallanx

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My new deal is Zara for white t's and any basics. Their slim fit is not nipple flattering, but they also have a relaxed cut that sits well and the cut and sizing of the v-neck is solid. (They also have an odd finish on their cotton that feels a little like polyester, but isn't. athletic style, i'm a fan!)

My new deal is Zara for white t's and any basics. Their slim fit is not nipple flattering, but they also have a relaxed cut that sits well and the cut and sizing of the v-neck is solid. (They also have an odd finish on their cotton that feels a little like polyester, but isn't. athletic style, i'm a fan!)

zara: super slim fit size up one

i'm looking for a fitted tshirt that'll fit my V figure cause of my large chest and skinny waist. all my tshirts hang off my chest like a dress. Any recs? The nautica and normal AA fits are horrible. I tried the AA fitted ribbed (beater material) one which was nice but it was more of a muscle shirt and i like the normal tshirt material/texture.

so i'm just looking for an every day tshirt that's fitted/skinnier below the chest.

there are no shirts like what i'm talking about? i'm sure there's a lot of guys that know what i'm talking about and have the same issue.

Had the same issue, and the only shirts that work of the many that i have tried are the TownCraft brand from JCPennys. but... if you decide to devote the summer to gaining as much weight as possible and cutting out cardio time at the gym in prep for a new muscle building routine, the shirt is going to accentuate the new pudgy belly that you are sporting for the first time in your, i mean my life.

Had the same issue, and the only shirts that work of the many that i have tried are the TownCraft brand from JCPennys. but... if you decide to devote the summer to gaining as much weight as possible and cutting out cardio time at the gym in prep for a new muscle building routine, the shirt is going to accentuate the new pudgy belly that you are sporting for the first time in your, i mean my life.

looked up towncraft tshirts and apparently they don't make them anymore, there's people desperate for them too lol

http://www.undershirtguy.com/2008/10/03/ask-tug-the-quest-for-the-towncraft-undershirts-begins/

no other tshirts??

Muji v-necks in packs of 3 are my new white ts.

is this the 80/20 cotton/cupra blend?? softer than a rayon/bamboo/cotton blend?

why isnt this on their webstore?? :(

do they make em with other fiber blends??

shit, those asos scoop necks are exactly what i've been looking for. can anyone chip in on the sizing info?

The sizes run pretty average, so you can get your AA size. The only thing to watch out for is that I have often found ASOS garments to be a touch shorter than I would like. In fact you can see on the model where the t-shirt is hitting, and that is pretty much the typical length.

is this the 80/20 cotton/cupra blend?? softer than a rayon/bamboo/cotton blend?

why isnt this on their webstore?? :(

do they make em with other fiber blends??

Yea the cupra/cotton ones..they come in pack of 2s...They fit better than the 100% cotton..comes in gray and black too if i recall.

100% cottons are good for lounging around tho.