I love my xbox360...

scorpstyles

But I will have to finally give in and get a ps3 to get this game.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHzHoMT5eRg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHzHoMT5eRg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

what are the ps3 exlusive titles that warrant buying a ps3 over burning games for your modded xbox?

I meant that video looks pretty and all that, but you need more than one game to justify the hefty investment.

l2uQ2ayvvWY

This one game justifies buying a PS3 for me.

loved mine til it broke for the 4th time. ps3 time

Sersiously. xbox360 is the shittiest made system of all time. I don't know anyone's that hasn't broken at least twice.

So when you get the red ring of death or whatever it's called, is there any way to get it fixed? Mine did that a couple times, then went back to normal for a month or two, not does it again.

No warranty. I'll research online when i have a free weekend i guess

The xbox is great, and has been holding up as the only system i've ever needed. Netflix streaming is cool. I'm just saying, a game has finally come out that is good enough to get me to buy a ps3 now.

And if you get a RROD, don't send it in, because chances are they will send you a new box which will just RROD again. Go online, pay 30$ or whatever and a get a RROD kit. It comes with all the hardware you need to fix it, which is pretty easy, and prevents it from getting it again.

have both.

ps3 is collecting dust.

if you're so concerned with paying for XBL which often times can be purchased for 30 then go mod your 360.

MS has been cool with the replacemnt on RROD the one time that i had to get it replaced.

The purpose of this thread wasn't to say which console was better than the other. I really was trying to say "The Last Guardian" is going to be the shit!

dude, the minute you said I have xbox going to get ps3, this thread immediately turned into a fanboy flamewar.

laws of the intertubes.

The purpose of this thread wasn't to say which console was better than the other. I really was trying to say "The Last Guardian" is going to be the shit!

Fuck you with your narrow mindedness. 360 roooooooolezzzzz. Ya sleeping.

And yen, i would serve you in madden :$

scorpstyles if the point of the thread was to talk about how great "The Last Guardian" is going to be, why did you name the thread I love my xbox360?

Anyway if any of you are going to buy a 360 and worried about rrod look up how to find a falcon chipset 360, that's the revision where they apparently fixed the overheating issue.