K-pop Appreciation

damn....

i've probably shared this a bunch of times but one of my close friends back when i was living is korea is yuri's cousin.  still a little salty that i didnt get to meet, then subsequently beat...

damn...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8thbrlU2kkw

"So here is my experience and account of what happened at T-ara N4's first American performance at Palms Pool in Las Vegas:

I got there at 12 pm, where I found two other Queens waiting at the front of the stage. I joined them and we spotted T-ara several times in the crowd and in the VIP section. After about 3 hours of waiting, Chris Brown finally appeared on the stage and performed his set. I am not sure where he went after his performance but it's possible that he left the pool party. After another hour of waiting, T-ara N4 appeared on stage and performed Countryside Life. Just as I feared, they received very mixed reactions from the crowd. We were the only ones who were really cheering them on and it was extremely awkward. Most people were just silent and confused. Some girls in the crowd even told them to get off the stage. It was totally the wrong crowd for them to perform for. The hardcore partying and hip hop crowd there did not expect to see an unknown (in America) girl group show up randomly and perform a song in Korean. Chris Brown didn't even show up to perform his part. The DJ cut them off abruptly, which angered T-ara, especially Eunjung, but they were allowed to finish their performance after that awkward moment. At the end of the performance, Eunjung reached out and grabbed our hands because we were the only Queens there to support them. After their performance, they regrouped at an area by the pool where they appeared to be really embarassed and upset (yes, there was some crying)."

LOLLLL 

raina ditching the cuteness

and yo, fei is a runner :D

M4hKGmw.jpgfbpK30W.jpg

snoop jammin to the new cl song loooooooooooooool

"baddest bitches in ko-re-ah"

i still don't like the song x_x

Edited by Jokez