K-pop Appreciation

Show me a sadder song, I dare you.

the fact that it's the saddest song known to man, simultaneously makes it the best song in the world.

i could list a lot of break up songs that i feel are a lot sadder than that. feelings are all relative man. to some people the giants winning is/was the greatest thing ever. to me....eh. and im sure there are countless songs that deal with the loss of parents. and im also sure theres a song out there that deals with a loss of a child, that automatically is sadder than loss of a parent song.

that "snsd" photo shocked me, for a moment, thought that bottom far left was tiffany, until i read the news greasypeanut posted. chan mi looks good now

i became interested and hooked onto kpop because of snsd's image and their catchy songs. i enjoy kpop because of the image and music, but love music from non-idols as well

The exact moment i got into K-Pop:

zk3muf.gif

I had seen this thread and took a pass, but when I saw this bit from MNet Scandal, I was converted. I was brought in by the image, and that's mostly why I keep watching, but BEG is the only group whose music I've bought.

Faves:

v84cuSetybA

6LWwYf-zPuE

zaMNy_F5Y6Q

OgCC-F8u-Bs

Kara is another group I like a lot, because they're all very hot and I like their personalities on variety shows. Some songs are alright, but Wanna is prolly my favorite.

YY7hfPhtqJ0

lSUwF-xLFPk