K-pop Appreciation

why the yeeun hate? i think alot of it lately is her hairstyle, but when it's done right she's pretty on point, much better than some members of other groups, completely agree on yubin...she's even hotter in person O_O

ps. Yuri <3

Dude you know what, you are right. what i am saying? i love all of them

Ye Eun is the best singer of the group by far, i guess her hair during the "so hot" phase really bummed me out. she is super nice to all the fans. i feel like an asshole hahahahaha

Oh man Yu Bin.

you know who else I LOVE...

Kim Jung Ah of after school. Give the girl her props!

eu2dq8.jpg

so friends, what albums should i check out of these groups?

Wondergirls - 3rd Project i-tunes it

Lee Hyo Ri - It's Hyorish---this album is awesome, way better than the one before, Dark Angel. buy it off e-bay...or come to Seoul and snag it up at COEX hahaha. This is seriously a dope ass album. if you do not speak korean this is probably one of the most accessible (and best) Kpop albums, since Hyori does alot of her hooks in english...and the beats are great.

Kwon Boa - Girls on Top

소녀시대 Girl's Generation - i like the self titled one from a couple years back, but lately they have a couple new "mini" albums..each with 5 or 6 tracks each, one was called Gee and i forget what the other one was called.

MC Mong - dude is sick and has a new one out that i have yet to stop by and pick up, but his one from 2008 called "Show's just begun" is super dope. MC Mong is really good

Big Bang - alot of these dudes have done solo stuff, but i would start out with their album from last year called "Remember" they have a new out supposedly this year....but Daesung (one of the singers) was in a gnarly accident a short while ago. he had to get face surgery. so the new album may be pushed back to 2010

there are countless others but i think this ought to do for now, enjoy chingu!

MC Mong - dude is sick and has a new one out that i have yet to stop by and pick up, but his one from 2008 called "Show's just begun" is super dope. MC Mong is really goodi

facedrag.jpg

the only thing on about me that is next level is how rapidly my social life is wilting.

REAL FCKIN TALK this k-pop ruined my life

Anyone Brown Eyes fans? Not talking about brown eyed girls.

You're disgusting.

did u guys know that bi was going to be a part of big bang? do u know the reason why he didn't join?

because bi didnt want to get close to taeyang. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.................................

(bi means rain and taeyang means sun in korean)

......i heard it from a k-drama and i lol'd

because bi didnt want to get close to taeyang. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.................................

(bi means rain and taeyang means sun in korean)

......i heard it from a k-drama and i lol'd

full house is a good drama, but it dragged on for a little too long. can't wait for the sequel.

uhhh... song hye kyo..