K-pop Appreciation

oh yeah, forgot that came out january 1st lol. but even that was bad at first imo; took awhile to grow on me.

oh i agree; i was actually referencing that as a disappointing comeback haha. was definitely hoping for some more goddess tier shit, esp with snsd. it did grow on me a bit too, but i'm not sure if that was just me forcing myself to like it :l

tumblr_mllzdvblZd1qb1285o2_500.jpg

pic related

Edited by vanitas

"I was a trainee a couple of years ago. During one of T-ara’s off-days, they came to our practice room.

I remember that day clearly. Jiyeon shouted at me: “How old are you?†“Where do you live?†“Do you smoke?â€.
I told her my age, where I lived, and that I don’t drink nor smoke (in fact, I prefer cocaine).

She was totally mad at me and she gave me a roundhouse kick... I still have the scar.

Suddenly, Chuck Norris appeared out of nowhere and he went into a private room with Jiyeon. She told us that, at that time, her father was still a virgin. Jiyeon lost her virginity before her father and her oppa was Chuck Norris."