K-pop Appreciation

after like 5-6 days of no kpop/tv/people/language/food/anything (k-break concept) i decided to break k-break to stay up and watch Music Bank with neptune and ROYALE. neptune ditched during 3chongsa or whatever the hell that horrible village ppl music was.

did not ditch... :(

internet died...

why is this on the 2nd page smh.

in other news i called someone w/ this pic on facebook

5336_109933452442_109929487442_2599943_3606650_n.jpg

a Sunny Lover, the ultimate in disrespect.

but tbh im thinkin sunny can be ranked higher than Yoona at this point, yoona manages to look like a scarecrow at all times, and that last hollaback girl perf made her drop. Sunny lookin mad decent as a KAG iono, she prob has some chesticles, and is very limber and flexible. I was impressed to see her limbo in heels on some exorcist down the staircase concept. Her aegyo can be annoying or w/e but it sorta works because she knows she aint got nothin else goin for her. ALSO her Jazz Gee perf was rull good, almost enough to bump her over Sooyoung. CRAZY HUH

heres a random video:

3kux-oWpJiM

can't believe what i'm hearing, sunny over sooyoung? PLZZZ not even close, also check out yoona on star golden bell and her aegyo in etude perfs, she's on another level, the middle tier

i said almost. sooyoung w/ long hair (dont like her short hair) can be like my hot cousin in the philippines that ive never met before but cant do anything w/ because shes my cousin

right now its

taeyeon

yuri

sica

fany

seohyun

sooyoung

sunny

yoona

hyoyeon

but really past fany its all a blur

i assume your K-BREAK's over?

yea KBZ didnt call me when she was supposed to so i need my fix somehow

EDIT: why didnt anyone mention this

Picture2-4.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5qED7mZ-4Y#t=2m07s

just got back from canada, and got finished catching up on the latest kpop news. i fell in love with abracadabra during the trip, and it turns out i listened to it 32 times in the course of 5 days. lol.

ga-in is hot.

sunny is cute.

mix them together, and the world would explode

quoted for awesomness

EDIT: why didnt anyone mention this

Picture2-4.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5qED7mZ-4Y#t=2m07s