K-pop Appreciation

http://sookyung.multiply.com/journal/item/678/SNSD_Sunny_Lee_is_talented

"So Nyuh Shi Dae’s Sunny is receiving much attention after revealing that she is in fact Lee Soo Man’s niece. Her father, Lee Soo Young, is the elder brother of Mr. SM (CEO of SM Entertainment) and is also the representative of Sugar’s company....

She probrably got into So Nyuh Shi Dae with her uncle's help just so she could become famous." But Sunny revealed that the truth was different and shared her story.

Sunny trained for years with another company, if she really wanted a quick road to fame by using her uncle’s help, she would have started her career with Lee Soo Man’s company in the first place. Especially since he is responsible for creating some of Korea's biggest stars: H.O.T, SES, BoA, Shinhwa, Fly to the Sky, Dong Bang Shin Ki, and Chun Sang Ji Hui. In addition, it was only after SM Entertainment’s 'Ayumi' convinced Sunny to audition for SM that she made the switch and got in."

THATS MY GIRL!!! she doesnt need ne handouts!

"SNSD just crashed a website~~

There's an event where you can have a date with SNSD for a day at Incheon.

And to sign up for it you have to go to www.incheonfair.org which can hold up to 10,000 users.

But they were met by 210,000 users and seeing as how the website can't handle that much users it crashed.

The organizers of the event apologized for causing any inconvenience but couldn't help but feel a little happy because their marketing of SNSD obviously worked."

PS. "just out says SNSD has ended 2nd mini album promotion today with the Inki stage as the last performance. I had thought they might do another week of mubank, mucore but maybe not...

Also at the concert last night Sooyoung said that next album will be out at the end of this year."

after like 5-6 days of no kpop/tv/people/language/food/anything (k-break concept) i decided to break k-break to stay up and watch Music Bank with neptune and ROYALE. neptune ditched during 3chongsa or whatever the hell that horrible village ppl music was. royale is a trooper cuz he stayed up even later than me and he's 3 hours ahead in time difference.. the BEG perf was average, standard i guess. i dont know why i got so excited about it before.

I wanted to stay up just to watch this special stage:

m1XPX0k9rFI

the boyfriend perf was way too short and the dance was like.. puppetish.

as for the genie perf tiffany was missing (i was told she was sick) so the girls tried to fill in her parts (i would fill in her parts heh heh.). the fireworks were distracting a lil..........

my conclusions are that taengoo still remains mad cute. I<3KBZs

k-break re-initiate