K-pop Appreciation

i watched a bit of "Hello Baby" last night

fucking LOLLLLLLLed when that dude dragged the babby's head across the carpet ahahaha

Lol if you look at the YouTube comments on that part I asked if LOLing at that made me a bad person..

EDIT: cutebutdeadly

put out a spoof on BoA's Eat You Up

avOrVsBk290

eh iono if it belongs here or in the KAG threak.

Yuri and Seohyun are interchangable. Yuri is more mature, hawt (dem legggzzz be the best in the bunch) but maknae is equally cute and has that unicorn thing going for her (study concept) PLUS i'm pedo status. taeyeon is top because of her "i just sang a solo and now i will cry" look and her overall talent, dorkiness and faceeee so good. jeti is 2 and 3, fany ranks higher because she's not a skeleton and her face is cuter (thx surgery). shes also a little sluttier. sica is top 3 because she's too cool for anything and i like her singing...

but no matter what my rankings and no matter what justifications

the fact stands that i will never ever get anywhere near these girls ever.

ahaha i used to think the same thing, you never know, ps. i couldn't tell yuri and seohyun apart for the longest time

3641801796_3c67a1ea4a.jpg

i used to only know the top 3

the middle 3 were arr rook same to me

the bottom three were fugs to me

this pic sorta established tiers for me lol

if the iphone lock screen could take gifs as backgrounds i would definitely use that LOL

yo i low key prefer taeyeon when she looks like she's about to cry than when she's laughing.

is that weird??

yo i low key prefer taeyeon when she looks like she's about to cry than when she's laughing.

is that weird??

your entire fascination with snsd is weird but understandable.

did u see that new son dambi and afterschool cf for the new anycall amoled touch screen phone? now that's some shit.

ahh i just found this thread and i <3 it!

but i am saddened to see that u guys place sunny as the last on ur snsd list!!!!

my snsd list goes like this

#1 sunny

#2 taeyeon

#3 sooyoung (only with the new hair)

#4 sandara

#5 minzy

#6 sohee

lol. there are WAY too many people in snsd...... and 2ne1 is way better than them and if u dont agree with me.....i dont care eh eh eh eh

dumb i know....lol