A few Q's about Endovanera...

Generally, i call around to find info about a specific label/designer. However, i have very little information on this label, and i am interested in finding out more. (especially since i am stuck in FL, and cannot travel for a while)

1-Who is the lead designer/s for this label and where could i find more info about him/her/them?

2-How would you rate the quality? (if you have previously purchased an item)

3-What is the smallest size this label offers for men? (i have only found S to be the smallest size offered)

4-How is the fit of the items? (it appears to be generally slimmer fitting than other labels, but correct me if i am wrong)

Please let me know anything that you can, and i will truly appreciate it.

Thanks,

J

This is much better served in the superfashion random questions thread, but I'll answer anyway.

1. David Hershberger and Mitch Mosely

2. Pretty okay. All my pieces from them fit nice and slim without being ridiculously skinny. Their cotton basics are pretty good for the price and you can usually find them pretty cheap.

3. S is the smallest, but everything they make runs small.

4. As before, slimmer than typical American sizing. S would be more like an XS/S.

This is much better served in the superfashion random questions thread, but I'll answer anyway.

1. David Hershberger and Mitch Mosely

2. Pretty okay. All my pieces from them fit nice and slim without being ridiculously skinny. Their cotton basics are pretty good for the price and you can usually find them pretty cheap.

3. S is the smallest, but everything they make runs small.

4. As before, slimmer than typical American sizing. S would be more like an XS/S.

I truly appreciate your answer. I have been looking at a few pieces which seem cool, (and due to my budget and ridiculous body structure) it is more than likely that i will be following the label.

Thanks!