Uniqlo F/W 09/10

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grip of new shit in this week. jacquard sweaters. patchwork cord shirts. deer and snowflake print cord shirts. military jackets, military bombers, military cargo pants w/ hidden cargo pockets (a la side pocket on dickies).

nice stuff altogether. on that lil 1st floor nook on the left.

In all honesty I'm not sure. Certain items like the wool jacket that was featured in GQ yeah, but I doubt they'll hold this for you. our customer holds are only 24 hours anyway, so that's the longest they may be able to keep it for you, if at all.

you can call though and ask when it will be in, if you really want it that bad...

saw some messenger bags on the site for pretty cheap

anybody who has seen it/has it -- yes/no?

need it for some pretty basic college shit; laptop, books, etc.

It's good. A little boxy, but that's perfect if you're carrying a folder for college anyhow. Plus for the price, the quality is amazing, I suppose what you'd expect from Uniqlo though! Just make sure not to order the mini shoulder bag by mistake if you're getting it off the website, they look the same, but the size difference is understandable vast.

are their any wool beanies out yet? i picked up this great black wool cable knit beanie a few years back that was fucking perfection. then i got really shitfaced one night and left it in some restaurant or a cab. i wish they'd make it again.

i saw some dude trying on like ten of them but no idea where they are; they weren't where they used to be in the middle of the 2nd floor or on the display ends behind the racks across the aisle from the registers

We don't Have any messenger bags..... And if we do I missed them today!

I want one of those cable knit beanies SO BAD. They're comfy as fugg. Im not sure If we have any left, but ill check for you tomorrow. We just did a floor move so I might not be able to find them. Will check if not for you then for me :)

We don't Have any messenger bags..... And if we do I missed them today!

I want one of those cable knit beanies SO BAD. They're comfy as fugg. Im not sure If we have any left, but ill check for you tomorrow. We just did a floor move so I might not be able to find them. Will check if not for you then for me :)

wait... when did these come in? ive been looking for this