Uniqlo F/W 09/10

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are the sleeves so damn short on everything?!?!?! i picked up a heattech long sleeve crew neck and the sleeves are 3 inches short of my wrists. i even sized up.

Uniqlo was made for people with short arms. Heattech is even more short than normal though so my assumption is that they're meant to be undershirts and it's to make sure that it's not poking out from the cuffs of your button-up shirt/sweater/whatever.

last time a lot of the good stuff in good sizes were gone after the first few days but i think it did last into the weekend. there were a bunch of subsequent restocks from japan though. if you're bigger than a s it should be ok

what makes you guys think they'll do things the same way this time? even by the third day they had a different setup than the first day

Uniqlo was made for people with short arms. Heattech is even more short than normal though so my assumption is that they're meant to be undershirts and it's to make sure that it's not poking out from the cuffs of your button-up shirt/sweater/whatever.

this is undoubtedly true (and i think most people size up on heattech?)... i actually think uniqlo has pretty normal length arms in my size

Oxford shirts in xs, FINALLY.

The material is a bit thinner than previous oxfords they've done (if i remember correctly) but that's reflected in the pricing and it seems they have also made the collar smaller (looks better IMO). The fit is pretty much all i could ask for OTR, XS in uniqlo usually fits me well anyway.

Only dissapointment is there's no red colourway...