Uniqlo F/W 09/10

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stupid question but i have to ask before i pay proxy and international shipping fees.

since the uniqlos NY is sold out of the +J jackets im ordering from the UK site. are the jackets sized differently between the two countries?

i need about a 21in chest and Ive been told by one person that a medium jacket would work but then ive also been told a large is what i need too.

any advice?

stupid question but i have to ask before i pay proxy and international shipping fees.

since the uniqlos NY is sold out of the +J jackets im ordering from the UK site. are the jackets sized differently between the two countries?

i need about a 22-23 in chest and Ive been told by one person that a medium jacket would work but then ive also been told a large is what i need too.

any advice?

afaik there are only differences in sizing for asian countries.

called uniqlo asked to leave a message which I did, and of course nobody will call me back.

anyways, can someone confim if they had KM military coat in XS?

I don't think so. I only saw them in brown and size L. I would get it as well but only got the hooded vest and that was weeks ago.

i need about a 21in chest and Ive been told by one person that a medium jacket would work but then ive also been told a large is what i need too.

any advice?

wait, so US buyers can purchase from the UK store?

also, will the NY store hae any more +j restocks?

any advice?

proxyyyyyyyyyyy

hows the quality of the belts?

i would need a 30-31 so is that a medium size?

dress belts are absolutely sterling, vintage one is good for $30 but not essential.

they are sized according to pants sizing, not belt sizing. tagged small is 30" which corresponds pretty closely to a 34"/85cm belt size. i never saw a size smaller than that.

^i will check it out and let you know. probably gonna be down there tuesday or so.

if it's similar to last year's sweaters then quality is probably just as shitty, which is to be expected.

the fit was fucked last year for me though. if the body was long enough the arms would be too long... if the arms were fine then the body would be too short. hopefully it fits better this year.