Sign in to follow this  
readytoignite

Uniqlo F/W 09/10

the trench is in nyc, as are the pleather bombers. also a bunch of western-style buffalo check faux flannel shirts made out of that twin gauze material they're so fond of - the inside layer is baby check which probably has cool potential with rolled up sleeves.

downside is, more f'ing buffalo check.

btw i'm selling some nwt OC x Uniqlo plaid shirts in M and L if anyone cares. supermarket threak coming soon but drop a line if interested in the meantime.

the trench is in nyc, as are the pleather bombers. also a bunch of western-style buffalo check faux flannel shirts made out of that twin gauze material they're so fond of - the inside layer is baby check which probably has cool potential with rolled up sleeves.

downside is, more f'ing buffalo check.

btw i'm selling some nwt OC x Uniqlo plaid shirts in M and L if anyone cares. supermarket threak coming soon but drop a line if interested in the meantime.

any thoughts on the pleather bombers?

I'm really excited about J+. Cannot wait to see more and I hope they get their online USA site up, I'm only speculating but in a old interview they said it will be available online.

suiting is going to be dope. Really like that hooded wool m65 too.

yeah it looks pretty decent ! I wait to se ethe quality in person....but 140pieces totally ? WTF ? that's a lot, previous collabs didn't carry more than 60-70 pieces I think.

Can't wait for that ish to drop. Hoping to get a cheap suit and tailor it to perfection.

I heard that +J would be become like a sub-label of Uniqlo (as Jil is now the new director for Uniqlo's lines), so it would pop up every new season....?

quick question: How much of a drop is it from Small to X-Small in uniqlo? I usually buy X-Small but I've grown a bit and my XS are pulling just a tad on the chest, especially the madras from this season because they have shrunk a bit after repeat washes.

The US launch date is set for October 1st, 2009. The collection consists of outerwear, denim, shirts, cut & sewn, knitwear, and other goods.

The UNIQLO +J collection’s price range:

+J Women’s Collection

Outerwear: $39.50-$149.50

Shirts: $39.50

Pants: $49.50-$59.50

Skirts/Dresses: $39.50-$49.50

Cut and sewn: $19.50-$29.50

Sweaters: $29.50-$49.50

Cashmere: $79.50-$129.50

Accessories: $29.50

+J Men’s Collection

Outerwear: $79.50-$149.50

Shirts: $39.50

Pants: $49.50

Cut and sewn: $19.50-$39.50

Cashmere: $129.50-$149.50

Accessories: $29.50-$99.50

[via HighSnobiety]: http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/2009/08/13/uniqlo-x-jil-sander-j-collection-launch-information/

alot of the fall stuff is in already. the pleather jacket in tan is nice, but not my style. only thing worth buying is the corduroy long sleeve shirt. pretty nice.

visited the NYC store today.

the corduroy long sleeve is well done. for $20 bones i'm going to have to pick up one or two next time

I wonder if Uniqlo will still do projects with other designers since the +J line will last more than one season..

Would anyone be able to do a small pickup for me? Please PM if you're planning to visit the store sometime soon! Thanks.

YOU'RE GARBAGE

The Cashmere sweaters, women's pant-suits and blazers came out today, along with many a flannel and turtle necks. More mens stuff comes in on Wednesday/Thursday....

Our Merino v-necks and cardigans are all still on sale for 29.90 (mens and womens). Get on it!

i don't get why people are worked up over uniqlo not putting out amazing shit. they make basics. that are cheap and colorful, fit decent and are decent quality. UVCs even get a thread here all on their own and many will attest to how awesome they are for something that's less than $50.

they're getting jil sander on board to oversee stuff and pretty much kick the competition in the balls. i suppose its testament to how well they've done and how much expectation they've built up. it's cheapass shit for crying out loud. what the fuck do peeps expect?

i'd say they quality is even better than just "decent". for basics building blocks of a wardrobe, you can't do any better. at least if you're a broke college kid like me you cant, lol.

just picked up the pleather bomber. the quality of the pleather isn't bad at all.

front

3835134435_ca893563b3.jpg

back

3835926202_af49d5f6bc.jpg

detail

3835926544_465fdc0bb9.jpg