Sign in to follow this  
readytoignite

Uniqlo F/W 09/10

Is size 29 the smallest size on the flat front trousers (flannel suit trousers) ?

how long are they planning on restocking for? until next saturday? (pretty please)

Not sure if this has been answered before, but is the fur lining on the army parka removable?

HK was a piece of shit. i got there 5 mins after opening and was surprised that there was no line up. got to the door and it was frantic with motherfuckers grabbing piles of shit in their baskets and then congregating together and just sitting on their shit. there were a few 'base camps' around the shop set up for hoarding, while the racks were basically bare.

everytime someone would put something down, 3 hands would grab at it and pull in different directions. 5 mins in - all jackets were cleared out. only thing left were some shirts, belts, beanies and cotton pants.

i just got a button down, belt and beanie. wanted a grey suit though. oh well.

edit - and i forgot to mention. i suppose in everyone's rush to get down there by opening - most heads forgot to apply deodorant.

^ people suck

EDIT: also, grey flannel blazer is up on the uk webstore

No trousers for the suit though as of yet, which is annoying.

No trousers for the suit though as of yet, which is annoying.

although on the positive side it is atleast responsive today

Yeah the site is a load better today. I remember it was pretty bad when that OC collab went online, but that was nothing compared to the slowness yesterday.

heres a fit pic of the pants waist 29

but they all fit slim no matter waist size

3973690804_94dd7dd383.jpg

crappy fit of the blazer

3972924475_8cb8da8ca4.jpg

can't decide if i want to keep or what i want to keep, look at my sales thread for some more info

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=169774

Is this the peak lapel suit? or the notch lapel suit?

And what material is it? wool or wool flannel?

Not sure if this has been answered before, but is the fur lining on the army parka removable?

Didn't take a long look at it but I'm pretty sure it wasn't.

db

if we are talking about the KM parka, I think the fur is removable.

also is this shirt the 'oxford' that the nyc people are talking about? is it woven or actual oxford cloth?

62_059442.jpg?Mode=size1

While I was at checkout yesterday I was talking to the girl behind the desk, who said there's a whole next collection to drop October 15. She also said that there will be an advance viewing, available if you log on to a website addressed helpmeuniqlo.com. No such site exists, but the email enquiry address here in the UK is [email protected], so perhaps this was a misunderstanding on my part. Has anyone else heard of this?

she / you sound confused, translated, others have said that there will be a restock on october 15th in the UK. At the moment the oxford street stores do not have the full collection and so some pieces they are not currently stocking may come 15th of october to the stores.

Is size 29 the smallest size on the flat front trousers (flannel suit trousers) ?

yes but i am a natural 28 and Uniqlo's 29 trousers fit me good enough.

she / you sound confused, translated, others have said that there will be a restock on october 15th in the UK. At the moment the oxford street stores do not have the full collection and so some pieces they are not currently stocking may come 15th of october to the stores.

THANK GOD. i wasn't so sure about the wool suit at first, but now i really want one and it's already sold out on the uniqlo UK webshop. will probably go with a gray suit and a pair of shirts.

yeah, I think this was what she meant, that the elements of the collection not yet stocked would be arriving on that date. Otherwise anyone know about the preview date she mentioned?

Might be going today to check it out. Wanted to see how much they were going on ebay and the wool bomber starts @ $350...

So is the sizing consistent in all regions (UK, US, JP, KR, etc) for the +J stuff?

HK was a piece of shit. i got there 5 mins after opening and was surprised that there was no line up. got to the door and it was frantic with motherfuckers grabbing piles of shit in their baskets and then congregating together and just sitting on their shit. there were a few 'base camps' around the shop set up for hoarding, while the racks were basically bare.

everytime someone would put something down, 3 hands would grab at it and pull in different directions. 5 mins in - all jackets were cleared out. only thing left were some shirts, belts, beanies and cotton pants.

i just got a button down, belt and beanie. wanted a grey suit though. oh well.

edit - and i forgot to mention. i suppose in everyone's rush to get down there by opening - most heads forgot to apply deodorant.

LOLOLOl which location is this? Miramar or Festival Walk?

So is the sizing consistent in all regions (UK, US, JP, KR, etc) for the +J stuff?

XS in US/UK is S in Jap etc etc i think

going in at 3pm from jersey, anyone know if they restocked for sure? I just called them and it just asks me to leave a voicemail

Who is paying that kind of markup? Do they realize there are literally massive quantities of this stuff all over the world, it just takes a bit to get the stock out?

Thinking of proxying the S wool blazer from the Japan site.

Can anyone tell me how it would fit? 36/38?

Who is paying that kind of markup? Do they realize there are literally massive quantities of this stuff all over the world, it just takes a bit to get the stock out?

Most resellers don't really put any thought into their pricing. I'm sure they're just hoping some rich dude in LA really loves this stuff and has no friends.

XS in US/UK is S in Jap etc etc i think

i know this is the case for regular uniqlo.

this is true too for +j?