Uniqlo F/W 09/10

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HK was a piece of shit. i got there 5 mins after opening and was surprised that there was no line up. got to the door and it was frantic with motherfuckers grabbing piles of shit in their baskets and then congregating together and just sitting on their shit. there were a few 'base camps' around the shop set up for hoarding, while the racks were basically bare.

everytime someone would put something down, 3 hands would grab at it and pull in different directions. 5 mins in - all jackets were cleared out. only thing left were some shirts, belts, beanies and cotton pants.

i just got a button down, belt and beanie. wanted a grey suit though. oh well.

edit - and i forgot to mention. i suppose in everyone's rush to get down there by opening - most heads forgot to apply deodorant.

heres a fit pic of the pants waist 29

but they all fit slim no matter waist size

3973690804_94dd7dd383.jpg

crappy fit of the blazer

3972924475_8cb8da8ca4.jpg

can't decide if i want to keep or what i want to keep, look at my sales thread for some more info

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=169774

Is this the peak lapel suit? or the notch lapel suit?

And what material is it? wool or wool flannel?

While I was at checkout yesterday I was talking to the girl behind the desk, who said there's a whole next collection to drop October 15. She also said that there will be an advance viewing, available if you log on to a website addressed helpmeuniqlo.com. No such site exists, but the email enquiry address here in the UK is helpme@uniqlo, so perhaps this was a misunderstanding on my part. Has anyone else heard of this?

she / you sound confused, translated, others have said that there will be a restock on october 15th in the UK. At the moment the oxford street stores do not have the full collection and so some pieces they are not currently stocking may come 15th of october to the stores.

THANK GOD. i wasn't so sure about the wool suit at first, but now i really want one and it's already sold out on the uniqlo UK webshop. will probably go with a gray suit and a pair of shirts.

HK was a piece of shit. i got there 5 mins after opening and was surprised that there was no line up. got to the door and it was frantic with motherfuckers grabbing piles of shit in their baskets and then congregating together and just sitting on their shit. there were a few 'base camps' around the shop set up for hoarding, while the racks were basically bare.

everytime someone would put something down, 3 hands would grab at it and pull in different directions. 5 mins in - all jackets were cleared out. only thing left were some shirts, belts, beanies and cotton pants.

i just got a button down, belt and beanie. wanted a grey suit though. oh well.

edit - and i forgot to mention. i suppose in everyone's rush to get down there by opening - most heads forgot to apply deodorant.

LOLOLOl which location is this? Miramar or Festival Walk?

Who is paying that kind of markup? Do they realize there are literally massive quantities of this stuff all over the world, it just takes a bit to get the stock out?

Most resellers don't really put any thought into their pricing. I'm sure they're just hoping some rich dude in LA really loves this stuff and has no friends.