Uniqlo F/W 09/10

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, one dude knew you by how I described you ("short redhead with tattoo's")but he said he didn't know if you were working.

I'll drop in on Friday if I wake up and have time before class. Otherwise I'll drop in on Monday (I'm free those days c: )

I'll bring you some food as I am too broke to buy clothes, but not so broke as to deny a stressed young lady something to eat/drink and my company.

:rolleyes:

000w000d64c.gif

disgruntled uniqlo employee is the +J stuff any good. how different are basics like shirts n pants compared to the in house stuff

Not looking forward to tomorrowwww

and wearing heels all day tomorrowww

fucking Jill Sander with her encroaching dress code.

Like I stated earlier.... BE NICE. And dont get mad when we tell you you can only buy one item per style! thems the rules, fools.

STOP BEING CREEPY.

Tomorrow we have to wear all black. And I mean ALL black. Im wearing a dress with zipper details, but bringing a cropped blazer to put over it if I get yelled at for having silver on me. It's that serious.

Edit:

We're trying to open up another Uniqlo..... in NYC though.

There used to be one in Jersey, but that got shut down.

Edit:

We're trying to open up another Uniqlo..... in NYC though.

There used to be one in Jersey, but that got shut down.

there used to be 3 in jersey and a 2nd in the upper west side. this is not counting the original soho popup store or the t-shirt truck in union square.

that a company with such global ambitions can't get it together to open up in either sf or la kind of boggles the mind but there's one close to me so who am i to complain?

the 3 in jersey and the 1 in the upper west side were never intended to be permanent -- they were always intending to shut those down after the flagship had cemented its roots, just like the initial soho pop up store.

this is not an issue about them being able to keep stores open or not being able to get their stuff together. they've got a plan theyre sticking to, and they're sticking to it quite well.

uniqlo would do awful in los angeles -- i cant believe you even suggested that. it takes two seconds to think about how bad of an idea that is considering trends in los angeles and the weather.

that sounds vaguely revisionist - i think the original intent was to compete on the old navy front and that uniqlo underestimated the sophistication of the us audience. i went down to the first store in jersey shortly after it opened and it was mostly full of the kind of stuff they still stock in soho but we don't think twice about. ditto the upper west side, which skewed gap.

once it became apparent that uniqlo was viable as a fashion brand the game changed, to the benefit of all involved

la is chockful of poseurs who want to look cool but have no money... seems like a slam dunk to me

anyway we can continue the discussion tomorrow morning while we're all freezing our asses off.