Uniqlo F/W 09/10

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do they have more crotch room? this is the only thing that bothers me w/ uniqlo denumz.

the rise is 0.5-1cm higher than the old T-000's. I bought them in black, dark grey and pale grey. I didn't like the looser fit so I'm having them tapered from the top of the thigh down, the new (softer and slightly lighter) denim is much nicer though.

just dropped a bit of cash on the 'qlo, clothes for the winter. Double layered some heattech long sleeve tees today keeping me really warm in the shanghai cold.

the slim pleated trousers, tagged with a "model slim" in china are pretty fkn nice for the price point. Im pretty happy with the fit only need maybe a little bit of taking up.

the UJ jeans feel way, way cheaper than their usual denim. the fabric's softer hand is a result of them using a lighter weight denim, the cut's been improved, but i guarantee you will blow through the crotch faster than usual.

i mean, does it not strike you as odd that theyre retail priced a full twenty dollars cheaper than their old denim?

think, people. please.

Just got this +jaunt (sorry homi, hotlinking like a mofo).

3977493057_bd4976f2b2.jpg

It is a LOT lighter than I expected. The shell is pretty thin as is the down lining. However, this allows it to be a nice, slim winter piece without looking goofy. Warm for the short time I was out in 15 degree weather with a light layer and decent winds so I'm very hopeful. Quality also seems decent.

Overall, I love the design. Great mix of traditional, tech, and fashiony.

I bought an XS from a duder in the UK - that's homi29's pic. Not sure if they can be found the NY store anymore.

i also recently purchased a the chesterfield in an japanese small (so an xs) and will try to throw up a review with fit pics

lol

why did they take your fucking shirts and not your valuables

wtf kind of burglars are those.

"jawn burglars"

i dont keep my valuables in plain sight and ppl at my school think that the clothes i buy are expensive so im guessing why they robbed my clothes.

my macbook pro was still under my blanket too. some dumb shit. i found that two of my other shirts were missing.

eh im over it.

Uniqlo’s +J Spring/Summer Collection Set to Launch

by Eugene Kan, December 10, 2009

uniqlo-j-spring-summer-collection.jpg

After a positive outcome this past Fall/Winter, the +J collaborative capsule involving Jil Sander and Uniqlo is set for a Spring/Summer launch starting later this month. The collection will debut in Japan and Asia on December 23rd before making its way into other parts of the world in January. The traditional understated aesthetic of Jil Sander is largely maintained with new approaches to volume, fiber, color and touch. Prices will range from $22 USD for a t-shirt to $168 USD for a jacket.

TOKYO — Uniqlo and Jil Sander are gearing up for spring.

Uniqlo said Wednesday that the German designer’s second +J collection for the Japanese fashion company will hit stores in Japan and elsewhere in Asia on Dec. 23.

Shoppers in other parts of the world will have to wait a bit longer. The collection will launch in the United Kingdom on Jan. 7, the United States on Jan. 14 and France on Jan. 20.

“The season introduces fresh perspectives on volume, teamed with perfect harmony in fiber, color, optics and touch. Experimentation is essential, but subtle, leading to new interplays of material and motion,” Uniqlo said.

The retailer said the spring collection will include knitwear, jackets, shirts and other items in fabrics such as waterproof ultrafine cottons, high-tech satins and “sumptuous wools.” The palette will feature white, ivory, pastel hues and “chalked out acids,” the company said.

Prices will range from about 1,990 yen, or about $22, for a long-sleeve T-shirt to 14,900 yen, or about $168, for a coat.

Uniqlo also released several visuals from the spring advertising campaign, which breaks later this month. The campaign, shot by David Sims, features black-and-white images of Iselin Steiro and Benoni Loos.

The fall +J collection, Sander’s first for Uniqlo, launched in October. Throngs of shoppers lined up to snap up wool coats, jackets, cashmere sweaters and other pieces.