Uniqlo F/W 09/10

i tried on the regular trousers in 29 (they don't do 28 right?) and loved the overall fit of them. NIce & Slim but still recognizable as trousers and instead of looking like wool jeans. Inseam is probably 34 though so you may want to get them hemmed in store if you are short like me.

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody try one of the duffle coats? I've been trying to get someone on the phone there all week, and when I finally do they're a jerk and basically refuse to help me. Proxy possible?

well if you were asking how they fit, i can understand that they wouldn't be able to answer that questions particularly well.

in any case the duffel coats are basically garbage, the trim is awful and the wool not much better

well if you were asking how they fit, i can understand that they wouldn't be able to answer that questions particularly well.

in any case the duffel coats are basically garbage, the trim is awful and the wool not much better

Actually they gave me the measurements, but kindly told me to f@ck off when I asked if they had any in stock.

kind of impressed with those HeatTech items. Got me some waffle longjohns and my balls have never been warmer. packaging is interesting too - metallic ziplock bags that looks like freeze-dried food packaging.

heattech is the best underwear ever. I can pretty much wear it head to toe with some sweats and I don't even need to turn on the heat this winter!

Uniqlo has new jeans labeled "UJ". They still have the same cut names like T000 and S000 but IMO the cut and material is so much better. For awhile I was having a problem with T-000 because in order to get the legs to not be super tight I'd have to size up one in the waist and then the waist would be huge in a week. I sized down one in the new "UJ" T000s and they fit great, and best of all the taper isn't extreme. Size 30 has a 7 inch hem :) I picked up grey, and the other colors I saw were black and a really dark blue wash. Here's to hoping they come back with the olive green.