Uniqlo F/W 09/10

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope this is the right thread to ask this, but does anyone own some current season Uniqlo regular or heavyweight flannels in M or L? Could you post or pm me some measurements? Pit-to-pit, shoulder, sleeve and vertical length? Also, tell me if they are pleated in the back, shoulders or center? Will rep...

I'm proxying some but I'm not sure of my size (usually M, sometimes L in Uniqlo tops), and the size charts on the Japanese site have been inaccurate in the past. Would need about 22.5-23 pit-to-pit...

Hope this is the right thread to ask this, but does anyone own some current season Uniqlo regular or heavyweight flannels in M or L? Could you post or pm me some measurements? Pit-to-pit, shoulder, sleeve and vertical length? Also, tell me if they are pleated in the back, shoulders or center? Will rep...

I'm proxying some but I'm not sure of my size (usually M, sometimes L in Uniqlo tops), and the size charts on the Japanese site have been inaccurate in the past. Would need about 22.5-23 pit-to-pit...

measured a uniqlo flannel from japan

Large

22.5 pit

18 shoulder

20.5 sleeve

31 length

only pleats i see are center back

i can measure a medium but based on what you need i dont think its big enough

KM stuff starting to go on sale; the super thick flannels are down to 20 dollars. Pleather Perfectos (whatevers left) are down to 50.

KM stuff was all so great, just awesome colorways and details. Loving the taped zipper on the zip hoodie.