Uniqlo F/W 09/10

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those in the UK, the flannel trousers are now up on the webstore if you didn't already know.

i almost bought them because i thought they were the tasmanian wool dark gray trousers for a sec and the match to the other blazer of the collection. fortunately i realized it wasn't in due time.

i'm just hoping for a big restock on the website so i can order some shirts and the trousers i mentioned in 32 if i can't get them from NYC.

I didn't realise how slim the trousers actually were. I got some of the grey flannel ones today in a size 30 (my regular size) and they are very slim in the top block and thighs. I mean, they fit but it just doesn't really seem right for a suit trouser to be this slim if you know what I mean. I'm not sure if I should consider a 32.

I didn't realise how slim the trousers actually were. I got some of the grey flannel ones today in a size 30 (my regular size) and they are very slim in the top block and thighs. I mean, they fit but it just doesn't really seem right for a suit trouser to be this slim if you know what I mean. I'm not sure if I should consider a 32.

seconded. i tried on one of those sz 30 trousers and it looked like skinny jeans. ended up sizing up one for a slim but not ridiculous fit. maybe try looking for a size 31? the 32s were a little loose for me to wear with the matching +J blazer i got i think. so happy with this blazer. looks and feels like a blazer 3 times the price..

anyway. stock for most of the interesting +J items is pretty much gone by now. good stuff is pretty much returns it seems--i was very tempted to buy the last funnel neck hooded down jacket, looks far more expensive than it is. unfortunately the shirting didnt really seem to fit me right. i'm right in between a S/M..

all they have left are the nasty jean washes, skinny black jeans (whats the difference between these and the T-000, i was wondering?), plaid button ups, and huge piles of the sweaters and chesterfield coats, which no one seems to be buying

If I could get a 31 I'd probably go for it. The problem is that I'd have to order from the UK webstore, which only has trouser sizes going up in increments of two. I suppose I could get the 32s to try and send them back if they don't work but, like you say, I figure they'd be too baggy to match the blazer.

I got my XS charcoal flannel blazer and matching size 30 trousera from uni qlo uk.

Overall, excellent quality. I would say the blazer is a 'short' length rather than 'regular', which is near perfect for my height anyway. Shoulders perfect. Sleeves could be 1/2 inch shorter, which I may get tailored. Unsure about the body a bit, seems a tad wide..will try on again,and possibly have it slimmed down. No big deal.

The trousers fit same as the wool ones from a couple seasons ago. Slim but by no means skinny.

Shame uni qlo uk only start at 30..could have done with a 29 if I want to wear them without a belt. *anyone want to swap a 29 for a 30?*

Not sure about the sizing debate..people were saying the stuff comes up tiny. Not sure if there's regional variation or natural discrepancies. I would say it all fits true to size and to get your own size, as general rule of thumb.