Uniqlo F/W 09/10

for the UK people i got a tweet from the uniqlo web team saying that the chesterfield and all the other men stuff will be up first thing tomorrow online...

So far i managed to order the dark grey wool suit, black broadcloth and white oxford, darker chambrya, the military jacket in small ( though apparently i might need a medium as i'm a true 46 so that might be for sale come monday) , and the black pants.

tomorrow i'll be up for the gray flannel and the dark grey chesterfield, belt and beanie

(ps. i've not gone fashion victim mad but I sold/gave away most of my fall wardrobe last year except jeans and knitware, this is a cheap way to get through the boredom of the season and pray for a better f/w 10)

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would guess 44 would be a proper XS, i think omc bought one so he might have some insight

Thanks, I sent him a pm. Has anyone else tried on the mac in a size small and found it to be too small for them?

If youre curious about +J stock, there wont be any.

Once everything is sold out, it's sold out and we wont get more stuff in until her s/s crapola drops

WTF? i called the store and they said they'd be restocking. fucking dumb broads, i don't know where i'm gonna buy a reasonably cheap suit now.

^Yup, they sure are. I was at the store today at around 4 or so, but didn't pick up anything - I really wanted the denim/chambray shirt or an oxford, which were both sold out in my size. But, there is a restock in tomorrow morning, and they will be restocking quite often, every few days after tomorrow. KM stuff is almost sold out - pants are still there, parka in large sizes, and no bombers left.

just coming back from the Shanghai store...was not hectic, not so many people....but maybe 80% of guys, WTF !?! Anyway the collection is of quality.

I copped the charcoal tasmanian wool jacket and 2 shirts - shirt fit is spot on (the best of all the collabs done until now). All fit true to size.

Came up on a ton of stuff. The collection is really really nice and the sizing is spot on. Wanted to get two flannel suits (light and dark gray) but apparently different colors does not absolve you from the "one of each item" rule.

Military Jacket, a few shirts, khakis, light gray suit, tux style jacket and the black skinny pants. Poof, goodbye cash.

They were super strict about the whole thing. Had an area roped off with the collection and you needed to show your slip to get in and out. Cleared the whole group out after 45 minutes.

photo4-1.jpg