Uniqlo F/W 09/10

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nyctaipei

Can you tell me what exactly is going on today at Uniqlo NYC? I noticed the +J items on the online website..but are they in store?

Do you know if the KM military cargo pants are still in stock? Am I able to call in to make sure they are in stock and reserve it?

thanks in advance..will refresh

guess i should have bought when i could

SITE DOWN

Unfortunately we're having a few techie problems. We're working really hard to make sure you can enjoy UNIQLO online as soon as possible.We are really sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience and hope to be up and running very soon!

The UNIQLO Team

Just got back from the UK release, super hectic.

I'm kinda pissed i bought a white shirt which is a size too big (need XS). Got some slim fit wool flat fronts.

Also i had the last XS Chester coat in my hands, it fitted so nice. Had to pass as money was tight and i didn't really need another wool coat.... bit pissed.

The Mens blazer's and chester coats in small sizes were rinsed in like an hour. Hopefully they are restocked when i go back in a few days time.

I'm kinda pissed i bought a white shirt which is a size too big (need XS). Got some slim fit wool flat fronts.

Also i had the last XS Chester coat in my hands, it fitted so nice. Had to pass as money was tight and i didn't really need another wool coat.... bit pissed.

The Mens blazer's and chester coats in small sizes were rinsed in like an hour. Hopefully they are restocked when i go back in a few days time.

Which branch did were you at? I walked by both Oxford st. branches and queues were a bit long. Might check out Westfield later although I think it will be more of the same

sent you a bagsie's pm

Which branch did were you at? I walked by both Oxford st. branches and queues were a bit long. Might check out Westfield later although I think it will be more of the same

Oxford st. The queues are deceptive i was in one that looked long but only waited for about five minutes.

I saw Tweeds and a TOJ varsity wearer while there too :D.

anyone having any success actualy ordering form the online store as opposed to clicking add to bag / checkout and ther being nothing in your bag - this is even with non J+ items so i think its f++++ed

I can't get it to work either :(

*edit, some more stuff has been added I think.

2009_09_jilsanderline.jpg

live blogging from racked: www.racked.com

"9:29am: Good morning! I'm at Uniqlo and there is already a growing line. It's almost at Prince Street. I'd say the crowd is at least 60% guys in skinny jeans so far.

9:44am: I'm changing my assessment. The line is more like 70%-75% guys, which bodes well for the ladies. Wonder how the gentlemen will behave. I think they're all the same size, too. This will be an interesting study in human behavior."

9:35am: I've been listening to the guy behind me in line and I think he's a hotel concierge or something because he's calling clients while he's waiting. Talk about multi-tasking.
Kunk is that you? lol