junglejane

******ThE DoG ThReAD******

iuehfdu3w9ru this motherfucker needs to die a slow, gory death!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!1

http://proust73.tumblr.com/post/247510777/if-you-want-to-see-the-gory-details-of-this-crime

Dumb Latvian motherfucker...no wonder that armpit of a country is in the shits.

Someone should drop his mother from that same bridge for not getting an abortion and spreading her inferior genes.

can't even watch that. i clicked the link and immediately closed the page. shit like that makes my blood boil.

11111.jpg

Barksdale cherry eye gone, still has a while until they eyelid recesses.

^

la jolla shores or dog beach?

Dog beach.

anyone recommend a chew proof dog bed? my dog has chewed throw 2 dog beds already.

go to costco and get that huge dog bed for $20. waterproof and everything plus if it gets trashed you can get another one.

problem is all the stuffing gets everywhere and its a bitch to pick up especially if it sings to the bottom of the pool. im trying to avoid the tearing all together

my pup Tuff @ 2.5 months

3852017846_2281bef353.jpg

Took this yesterday with my phone when i took her to the dog park she was too excited to look

4141402928_009ed6e7f5.jpg

She's 5 months now. & she's a blue and white blue nose pitt

112909145300.jpg

Cici aka Butters. Not sure on her age because she was a shelter dog but some where around a year old.

anyone recommend a chew proof dog bed? my dog has chewed throw 2 dog beds already.

Shit if you find something that works, please let me know! yellow dog has gone through 3 indoor beds and about 5 linings / blankets / beds and carpet for his kennel.

try putting a bully stick or something? they probably chew it because they're bored

yeah this is true, I have tried a lot of toys and bones etc. It is difficult as I work during the day. I bought him a gigantic bone the other day, thinking "this will last the week or so" I haven't seen it again, fuck knows where it has gone, the thing was half the size of him!

try putting a bully stick or something? they probably chew it because they're bored

yes got other things to chew, even has a 10 year old lab to chew on and he still decides to rip apart beds, towels, anything he can get his paws and teeth on

Louis doing his signature style

louisb.jpg

sufu corgi club reppin'