******ThE DoG ThReAD******

junglejane

Wow Layne, that's a great looking little basset. Did he have white spots or is that big brown swath all solid?

As far as I recall, most of his body was solid brown. We did sell him probably not too long after this pic was taken, so I couldn't say how he developed.

I always hated having to sell the basset litter. Four to six tiny hounds crawling around is about the cutest shit I've ever seen.

As far as I recall, most of his body was solid brown. We did sell him probably not too long after this pic was taken, so I couldn't say how he developed.

I always hated having to sell the basset litter. Four to six tiny hounds crawling around is about the cutest shit I've ever seen.

Yes, that's probably euphorically cute.

sufu frenchie nyc meetup would never work out. Our dog parks are full of junkies and krusties. I went to union sq dog run the other day and there were 6 krusties sleeping in the middle of the park on the gravel, wtf dogs pee and shit on that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That's actually my sister's boyfriends dog, it was hanging out with our frenchie for the day. Mine is the little guy at the beginning of this page. He's actually the white dog's son, funny enough. Frenchies are the shit, I've seriously never been more surprised at how intelligent, loving, and entertaining these little rooers can be. The puppy stage is a little rough but it comes and goes really fast.